Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey esstee what I said was the truth, when the Rams played their first game the players we had one our roster were all passed over by the Wolfs, Titans,Black Knights, and Tigers. that is a fact and every single player we had at time knew that,but that being said that was two seasons ago and we made a few changes we now and I repeat "now" have players who have been called up to play at a higher level and I was one of them,all these guys needed was a chance to show what they could do and they have Lino help put this team together and yeah and we won Div 3 and your more then welcome to come try out for our Div 2 team but I'm sure you'll like another year of rugby in div 3 cheers and stop being a muppet

B

Blahzay

oh shite, looks like esstee is going to have to make some more phone calls, better look out.

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok kevin ive heard that you played and scored for the titans this year which was a suprise because and i quote "normaly he cant hit a cows ass with a shovel"
:D :D :D :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Hey esstee what I said was the truth, when the Rams played their first game the players we had one our roster were all passed over by the Wolfs, Titans,Black Knights, and Tigers. that is a fact and every single player we had at time knew that,but that being said that was two seasons ago and we made a few changes we now and I repeat "now" have players who have been called up to play at a higher level and I was one of them,all these guys needed was a chance to show what they could do and they have Lino help put this team together and yeah and we won Div 3 and your more then welcome to come try out for our Div 2 team but I'm sure you'll like another year of rugby in div 3 cheers and stop being a muppet

Hey is Gary available cause we will take him......me and him up front could be a lethal connection!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i gotta agree with kevin hector on this one last years squad was just a bunch of guys who wanted to play soccer and couldnt find a team so he stood up and formed one and without that those guys would have had no where to play so big kudos to him for that
in the summer a couple of guys left and a few more joined and low and behold they won the league
as for him not hitting a cows arse with a shovel well he could if it stood still long enough and he had a few more swings ...... sorry tt couldnt resist :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Bluebird with a few more tips from you and one day I will be able to score in a whore house in Surrey, and Franchise GAZA is lethal from anywhere on the pitch,esstee come kick the ball around with the boy's maybe you could teach me a thing or two then I can take you down to the local ice rink and you can tie my skates

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I can take you down to the local ice rink and you can tie my skates

ok now i get it you play with skates on instead of cleats thats why you run like a donkey

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah esstee I run like a donkey when I play Hockey your a freaking genius oh my team mates wanted to know if you had the balls to show up at our practice I invited you to...oh that's right you didn't show up, you talk some good smack but can you back it up? come train with us my team mates want to meet you, not one of them know who you are, no one got a phone call and why is that? are you trying to make this personal? I think the Miners are going to win there Division next year I cheered them on all year, same with the other teams in our club so if you do play for a GEU team why not start showing some respect if you have anything to say to me come say it to my face, it's easy to slag some one off when you hide behind your computer...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Yeah esstee I run like a donkey when I play Hockey your a freaking genius

He said you run like a donkey on skates, he didn't say anything about playing hockey! I've seen you on skates, and it isn't hockey! By the way, did you know there's corners in the rink? I've never seen you there, only floating around the perimiters waiting for a seagull pass out :D

Ok, back to soccer.... tee hee... donkey on skates.... it's soooo true!!! ;)

King Kevin runs like this: :bronco:

Gonna be fun kickin the crap outta that 'Rams'hackle of a team of yours!!! :p

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh the good old days of playing hockey with Guru those were some fun times and didn't I lead the team in scoring? yeah that's right I did, anyways so how did you guys do against my team of cast offs in our first ever cup game? oh that's right you lost and how did you get to div 2....oh yeah free promotion and didn't we win the division this year also Guru I heard an over 50's team in Pitt Meadows is looking for a keeper why the hell would I go in the corners anyway that's why we have plugs like you for hehehe

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have MANY excusses as to why you beat us.... coming out on paperback later this month. :D We only have 5 people left from that team... they suckdiddlyuked.... that was 3 years ago, and I don't remember you putting any past me. Pitt doesn't have an over 50's do they? I could be a superstar there, you don't have to run in that league, and you can play up to 14 players on the field at a time!... or is that over 60's ?? I'll have to wait another 2 years for that.

Ahhhh.... I don't remember you leading our team in scoring... on the ice or in the bar after! I do remember banking one in from the point off yer ass when you tried cutting through the slot and fell over! ;) That was a beauty of a goal !
Plugs like me had to leave the blueline to fish the puck outta the corner for woosy wingers, and still get back to my own end when you fan on the tape-to-tape pass !! Ahhh the good old days!! Celtic by day, and a Ranger by night...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah now that you mention it Tyler was our top scorer that year and your brother was the leading scorer in the bar :D but I think I run more like a water buffalo the a donkey? guru you watched should we have a survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts