Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
I do know that Jtl has a CRACKING right & left peg ;)

tell him to come out to a training session with a real football team see how he does then..although he might not make it as if he were to leave your bed youd be all alone.....bit*h....out

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeshell its to bad about you and your frail bones and to have all these problems at such a young age, and I thought brittle bones were for the old and the week.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Dopeshell its to bad about you and your frail bones and to have all these problems at such a young age, and I thought brittle bones were for the old and the week.

actually younger people often break bones because their bones are still growing in density to about the age of 30. older people often tear ligaments and such. How often do you see adults at the work place with a broken arm. It turns out that dopashell actaully didn't break his arm its a deep bone bruise. get an eduacation on the topic then talk dick. docter bulljive ...out

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of dicks, it seems you should take out someone's before opening your gob on here. Maybe then you could even ask someone how to get an eduacation.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
was that an offer Robin :wa: doctors can't spell regs we are too busy saving life's. I imagine you are just another one of JTL knob gobblers

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
was that an offer Robin :wa: doctors can't spell regs we are too busy saving life's. I imagine you are just another one of JTL knob gobblers
Ahhhhhh?! JTL IS a doctor.... so what's your point.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone speak to the terrible collapse of the renegades in the second half of the season. What happened???

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
the "MINORS" did damage this year :confused: ;) ??

Ya,..... to themselves by disguising and trying to pass off that bunch of rugby players as a soccer team :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who's paying attention, or cares, NDNBU forfieted the game last week to langley so we could watch the cup "finals". we wouldn't lose to those plugs.

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: ok so the miners are not the best side in their league but they had a bunch of fun but nor where the rams last year and they improved enough to win their league this year :D

next year's aim in div 2 ....... dont get relegated :mad:and have a bunch of fun :wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah the Big Difference Between us and the Miners was they all played together before and they had taken a few years off, we where a bunch of cast offs that no other GEU team wanted, the Miners will be good next year

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
we where a bunch of cast offs that no other GEU team wanted

WOW what a thing to say about your team mates on an open public forum im sure i know who you are and one of your players who would love to hear what you are saying :mad:

let me make a few phone calls

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
esstee said:
WOW what a thing to say about your team mates on an open public forum im sure i know who you are and one of your players who would love to hear what you are saying :mad:

let me make a few phone calls

the minors had PLAYERS on their team :confused: :confused: ;) .

esstee

Mar 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey mr hector ive just spoken to one of your players and boy was he pi$$ed when i read him what you posted

the no other geu team wanted part was a real gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0