Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, well now it's been brought to the attention of the manager and we'll have it sorted out by next practice hopefully so there's no more discrepancy =)

We play you again on the 18th of November so I hope that'll be a good game...

as to which player I am, I'm pretty sure I'm not the one you're thinking of...

Well I am the big dude up front. #13 my names Duffy.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ved, Should be a good tilt this weekend. we have a player on our team that was in his forties when your team was born. myself, i was 14. i have no number, gave it up this year. i will be running the flag on the sidelines. Linesmen of the year. i'm hopeful i will be back playing next time we meet in feb. 2 teams on a good stretch of football. should be fun.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the game WaterBreak. We have a geezer on our team as well. Ved's stealing all his minutes though, 6 goals in the first 3 games.

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he was sundowners as well haha, but we don't play them till Oct 14th (8PM)

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@ Ved - don't trust that master sched, it seems to be changed weekly!

Rapids "B" 2-1 LFC ..... I think they have 10 teams, so it's one them. Highlight of the night - the pile of empty's left behind from the masters D1 game before ours. That smell was classic men's soccer. I guess using rank smelling alternate kits that we made stinkier and got to chuckle that a girls team is using them today is also a pretty big highlight.

Man, those 9pm games really affect my bed time.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B, N.D. Sundowners F.C 2-2 N.D. 94's.

We played the enitre second half with 10 men. terrible ref today. i'd like a rule check. if a coach, walks from his sideline to the otherside of the field, opposite corner, across the field, to talk to the ref, is this allowed?. he was not waved over by the ref, or helping an injured player. just decided to walk over and talk tot he ref after an incident in the box between 2 players.
We scored early and took the foot off the gas and played shyte soccer. we didn't deserve to win. the red in question, should have been both ways. 2 guys fighting. it was also the second time # 10, punched a member of our team, with no call to him.
The ref stated to both players, i didn't see it, i didn't see anything, but 3 10 has blood on his lip. red card sundowners. shocking. but life goes on. sloppy game. we need to be better going forward. no excuses.

Gidsaiah

Sep 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the scouting report on Chilliwack FC Rapids B? They look very strong. Anyone know this team, where they came from, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0