Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There doesn't seem to be a forum for the new FVSL div 4's. Away we go for 4a. The name just rolls of the tongue. Way better than div 2 last year!
:wa:

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 4a - August-Sept TTP/Banter

Teams in Div 4a this year...

North Coquitlam United
North Coquitlam Blues (ex PoMo Utd U-21 from last year?)
North Coquitlam Renegades
North Fraser Selects Milan (GEU Pumas)
North Fraser Selects Nationals
North Fraser Selects Strikers (U-21 last year?)
North Fraser Selects United (U-21 last year?)
Port Coquitlam Royals
Port Coquitlam Pacific
Surrey FC Lakeba

A bit of a mix in this league. 4 teams from div 2 last year, 2 from div 3 last year, 3 U-21 teams and a new team. Not sure about the U-21 teams. I know the Blues were a Moody U-21 team last year and didn't do well. Not sure about the NFS Utd/Selects and the new Surrey team never heard of.

Thoughts?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Division 4B FVSL

Well Clones are old and have Timmy. Selects are a new team that played in summer and need players. Guilford FC are usually terrible. Wolves were a good team but not in the last couple years they've been raped of players. BC utd are part of the rat squad. And Whalley utd. have me so they should be great.

Whalley...What????

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Clones are no longer old. Timmy and all of the old guys except for me have left for the over 40's since last year. We are a young squad and I'm looking forward to playing Div 4 cause I'm in between this and Over 40's and my friends that I have played with for 15 years. Should be fun.

Well Clones are old and have Timmy. Selects are a new team that played in summer and need players. Guilford FC are usually terrible. Wolves were a good team but not in the last couple years they've been raped of players. BC utd are part of the rat squad. And Whalley utd. have me so they should be great.

Whalley...What????

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Blues have a collection of players from a Port Moody U-18 Metro team a few years back. Couple of them played for Port Moody U-21, I'd expect them to do very well.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i guess there isn't a 4c thread and i'm not starting one but after hearing and seeing who is signed to the red devils b team, should make for a pretty boring game aginst those guys. It's never fun losing by a ton...
matt mackenzie signed div 4, the guy's better than alot of people playing prem, myself included.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Royals and NFS Milan will be tough teams this year, both relegated yet not last in the standings, I think Royals will be more of a handfull, as they have some very strong players. With the re-alignment of all the divisions its going to be tought from div 4 all the way to Prem. Lots of upsets come cup time.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'll take the Blues or Poco Royals to take this division. Early prediction!

I know most of the kids from the Blues, and I would hate to run into this team in the first round of the Bradner cup. 2 or 3 from Metro Fords u-21 team last year, and a handful of ex u21 Gunners as well. No coach tho... I'd compare them to Sentinel from a few years back. All young guys about 19 and 20 and a few really skilled guys. I expect them to basically run through this division blindfolded, with a few tough games in between.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh come on, he's not better than you! He's def better than me though.... Looks like FVRD are taking a page outta GHouse's book and signing prem quality players to their div 4 team and then "calling" them up for the prem games as well. This way they can use the league loophole and manipulate the rules to ensure that their div 1 players get a good warm up game in div 4, and that the div 4 team will pretty much guarantee a promotion. Definitely in the league rules, but is it within the spirit of the game?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh come on, he's not better than you! He's def better than me though.... Looks like FVRD are taking a page outta GHouse's book and signing prem quality players to their div 4 team and then "calling" them up for the prem games as well. This way they can use the league loophole and manipulate the rules to ensure that their div 1 players get a good warm up game in div 4, and that the div 4 team will pretty much guarantee a promotion. Definitely in the league rules, but is it within the spirit of the game?

well in there defence i'm sure they weren't given any choice but to be in that division so i guess it's as fair as it gets. However if there winning by 4 or 5 and leave those guys in and leave players with less ability on the sidelines then it's a little harsh. where are you playing this year, didn't see your name on aldergrove? Not sure if theres room on inter but i can ask if you're not signed anywhere?

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

NCU 5-2 NCR. 4-0 in first 20 or so and we didn't keep going unfortunately and finish it off. We missed a Pk and they scored one. Good to have first win and score some goals. on to surrey next week. I hear surrey won 1-0 tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0