Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats too bad Elbowroom, Im sure you guys gave them a good run! I cant wait to see you boys soon and whoop your ass hahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh well, winning the league this year is no biggie, doesnt even mean promo or staying in div.3 anymore

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:mad:lions beat miners 5-2 , miners were shorts players as usual when they play a half decent team ,, i sound like a broken record but YOU FCUKIN NO SHOWS GET A GRIP , i recon the miners have at least 25 signed ,its not fun for anyone , FCUKIN LAZY TWATS:mad:

I hear you Lee we have close to if not 30 signed. I didn't play last night but everytime I try and run my leg kills me. anyway I'm only one player. god know's what happened to the rest of them.

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee you and your team suck . i think you should stick to skateboarding or something. Miners are bunch of kids. you guys are not even comparable to the lions. i'm talking about phoenix and miners. the only team that can compete with the lions are the magpies. but at the end of the day We are better and we are going to win this league. Thank you for participating. have a good day:)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee you and your team suck . i think you should stick to skateboarding or something. Miners are bunch of kids. you guys are not even comparable to the lions. i'm talking about phoenix and miners. the only team that can compete with the lions are the magpies. but at the end of the day We are better and we are going to win this league. Thank you for participating. have a good day:)
having a fantastic day thanks , fyi , the only reason your at the top is that you get lucky with other teams numbers all the dam time , the miners are too scared to play decent teams , see how i called you decent , mission result speaks for itself and the titans are the same as the miners , its pretty obvious we didnt have full squad out against you guys , for you to say we suck makes you look a little thick , you may well beat us but we dont suck , if we sucked then we would not have tied and beaten a team that is far better than you (magpies) . now you make sure you have yourself a good day . ps , all you teams that have no shows , cmon , it spoils it for everyone , including the lions , im sure they would love to play against 11 decent players at some point .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Happened I was under the impression The top team from each group stays in the div.3, when and why did they change this?
As of right now (the league changes a lot!), all div.3 team will be demoted to div.4 regardless of there league record!!! So if your team wins the league, your still probably going to div.4... Only 20 teams (I beleive) will be in div.3 and 40 in div.4... So do the math, with all those div.2 teams comming down, none of us are staying! Im sure there maybe some way around it (teams folding) and asking to stay in div.3 if your record is flawless, but as of right now, we are all on our way down regardless of

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions r abunch of plugs, alot of kick and run. it was 2-2 at one point during the game vs the miners. they were lucky not to be down 1. they finally were able to put the ball in the back of the net after missing a ton of point blank chances. i would hope they dont usually play like that cause thats sad.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions r abunch of plugs, alot of kick and run. it was 2-2 at one point during the game vs the miners. they were lucky not to be down 1. they finally were able to put the ball in the back of the net after missing a ton of point blank chances. i would hope they dont usually play like that cause thats sad.

Kenny getting mouthy on ttp, love it.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Magpies 1 phoenix 1 , the magpies had so much possetion last night , thank god our D kept there scoring chances low , One thing we did realy well was counter attack , they had us pinned in our own half for most of the game but we got lots of counter attacks and came close a number of times , we hit the bar , and had a good few chances but couldnt finsh , the magpies had 80% possetion , they pass and move constantly , they just couldnt apply the kill with 20 yards to goal , its like when they do the hard work to get us pinned they run out of ideas and take a pot shot . I know the lions are top but the mapies are very frustrating to play against , they dont lose possetion of the fcuking ball very often . Not many teams out there would lend the opposing team a pair of goaly gloves but they did , cheers for that guys . When it rains we lend our 2nd tent to the opposing team , more teams in this league should think this way , it makes it more fun for everyone , its div 3 mens after all .

I would say this is an accurate review of the game. Props to the phoenix goalie, who was apparently a mid-fielder, cause he was pretty damn solid. Lack of finish again a breaking point.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I would say this is an accurate review of the game. Props to the phoenix goalie, who was apparently a mid-fielder, cause he was pretty damn solid. Lack of finish again a breaking point.
yea mikey is normally attacking mid or forward , he scored in the 1st game we played you , but i had a choice to make , i think putting him in net was the right one .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a player call me last minute to say he couldn't make it to last nights game.
He said that he was working alot and wanted to spend sometime with his wife.:rolleyes:

When I told my other players they assured me the only reason they paid their fee was to get away from their wife.:D

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i figure if you win the group then there should be space in the new div3 , whats the point of having league positions this season otherwise . 20 teams in the new div 3 ? seems a little low to me c4l

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems a little low to me c4l
This is just what I heard through the grapevine. I am just as choked as anybody, seeing as we should have been promo'd last year but had points deducted, now this year we automatically get demoted regardless of... And I beleleive next year there is only going to be Div. 3a/3b with 10 teams in each( thus explaining the 20 team theory).. and Div.4 will be 3 a/b/c... Thus making it realistic for teams to work their way through the divisions i guess...

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pardon me C4L but I don't believe the league promotes 5th place teams. Even if you had points deducted you weren't close to the top. Good run in the cup though and you are a good young team. It was my understanding that the top teams would stay up as well and until notified by the league go with it. Nice to have our cards finally.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is just what I heard through the grapevine. I am just as choked as anybody, seeing as we should have been promo'd last year but had points deducted, now this year we automatically get demoted regardless of... And I beleleive next year there is only going to be Div. 3a/3b with 10 teams in each( thus explaining the 20 team theory).. and Div.4 will be 3 a/b/c... Thus making it realistic for teams to work their way through the divisions i guess...

Off the FVSL website.
Division 3 - 1st Place teams in 3A - 3B - & 3C - win Division Trophy
Divisional Winners of 3A, 3B & 3C are Promoted to NEW Div 3A & 3B
Division 4 North, 4 South, 4 East, and 4 West will comprise bottom (# TBA) of Div 3 and NEW teams

The way we are playing, we'll probably get the double demotion to Div. 4

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if you had points deducted you weren't close to the top
We only finished 4th or 5th or whatever, as we no longer played our starters and I played out of net for our last 4 games or so. The league informed us that we could not play a VMSL player even though we had permission and they said we would have all of our points deducted. They were going to deduct just enough so we could not get promo'd, so we just stoped caring about league play and focused on cup. As for promo this year, Slug I hope your right and 1 team does get to stay in Div.3, I just heard a few rumors! Anyways, gl to all teams this weekend

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude are you outta ur fukin mind? grow the fuk up n learn to play soccer. you team suks balls and there's nothing you can say that can justify the fact that you lost to the lions exepct the fact that you guys straight suck dik.

suk it bich

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic pride plays for Inter. And if i remember correctly we beat you both teams last year. Pretty sure you guys were the ones who sucked dicks. I mean relegation sorta proved that fact. Pretty justified I'd say.
Cheers bich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts