Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cetlic 2-1 Phoenix

Battle out at Bonson today. Celtic really took it to the phoenix in the first half and were rewarded 2 goals. Phoenix took it to us in the second. Parker with a nice free kick 15 in to get it to 2-1. they pressed and we had a few chances to put it away but couldnt finish. We were better in the first, they were better in the second. Glad to finish the first half of the season with the W. Good lads on the phoenix and always fun playing a local darby. Ref wasn't to sharp gave about 5 yellows, 2 deserving, the others poor calls. Good battle today. my hamstring hurts like hell, but its worth it.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cetlic 2-1 PhoenixBattle out at Bonson today. Celtic really took it to the phoenix in the first half and were rewarded 2 goals. Phoenix took it to us in the second. Parker with a nice free kick 15 in to get it to 2-1. they pressed and we had a few chances to put it away but couldnt finish. We were better in the first, they were better in the second. Glad to finish the first half of the season with the W. Good lads on the phoenix and always fun playing a local darby. Ref wasn't to sharp gave about 5 yellows, 2 deserving, the others poor calls. Good battle today. my hamstring hurts like hell, but its worth it.
Agreed , although I will add your first goal was a piss take , I think everyone had a laugh about that one .

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a good battle, Celtic are a solid team, good bunch of guys. Done the first half of the season, looking forward to the second half, rockets next week, hope we can get a win to get back to 500

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a good battle, Celtic are a solid team, good bunch of guys. Done the first half of the season, looking forward to the second half, rockets next week, hope we can get a win to get back to 500

cheering for a phoenix win next week too:D, hopefully we have a full squad next week vs magpies as a few of us took a few knocks today near the end of the game. Hopefully we can revenge the loss we took in the first week of the season. Great game today, I love playing local darby's. There is something about playing against the guys you know well that really gets you up for a game. The Phoenix are a solid squad and if they get there full team out, they're going to give alot of teams trouble, and they deserve the promotion they got last year and are going ot have a solid second half of the season for sure. With the new divisons, lots of the divs are really tight and its great to have tough games week in and week out. Im glad GEU and Dewdney have merged to NFS, its the best thing we have done as a club and all teams are stronger for it and it has showed in the standings. Good luck to all NFS teams in the last half of the season.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford 5 BCU 0

We played like shiite and deserved the loss. MF came out fast and passed the ball around very well.
I don't like to complain:rolleyes: but...the turf at Charles Best is the worst I played on this year, it compares to Burnaby Lakes 1/2" curly threads. There is so much rubber above the remaining turf you can barely see the fn lines.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
... Im glad GEU and Dewdney have merged to NFS, its the best thing we have done as a club and all teams are stronger for it and it has showed in the standings. Good luck to all NFS teams in the last half of the season.
.. the merger SUX NUTS! go back to Gee Eee Ewe ...

:beer:mmmmmbeer

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford 5 BCU 0We played like shiite and deserved the loss. MF came out fast and passed the ball around very well. I don't like to complain:rolleyes: but...the turf at Charles Best is the worst I played on this year, it compares to Burnaby Lakes 1/2" curly threads. There is so much rubber above the remaining turf you can barely see the fn lines.
This result shocked me , there must be another reason you lost this much other than the turf ? These guys can't score goals until now , were you guys short again ?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This result shocked me , there must be another reason you lost this much other than the turf ? These guys can't score goals until now , were you guys short again ?

Our top goal scorer has been out of town for 3 weeks and our 2nd is our with a red from last week. Lee my knee's are in pain from playing last night for 90 min. If was 20 and weighed 140lbs no problem... We had 5 guys come 10 min late from the div2 game so our mid field was tired. We were trying to focus on beating the last placed team in D2.

FML, we play the Gummers next week.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our top goal scorer has been out of town for 3 weeks and our 2nd is our with a red from last week. Lee my knee's are in pain from playing last night for 90 min. If was 20 and weighed 140lbs no problem... We had 5 guys come 10 min late from the div2 game so our mid field was tired. We were trying to focus on beating the last placed team in D2. FML, we play the Gummers next week.
I figured something was a miss , you guys are far better than that result , pain in the ass your two teams playing at the same time .

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our top goal scorer has been out of town for 3 weeks and our 2nd is our with a red from last week. Lee my knee's are in pain from playing last night for 90 min. If was 20 and weighed 140lbs no problem... We had 5 guys come 10 min late from the div2 game so our mid field was tired. We were trying to focus on beating the last placed team in D2.

FML, we play the Gummers next week.

Did you guys take a few of the old ACBC side? Cuz Rich used to have the same problem right, hense why he signed so many guys.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finding a solid core that comes out every night is tough. I have 2 ex-ACBC players registered, one is #10HB who played most of both games.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what are we to expect next weekend? I'm working that night, so I wont be able to play. Working Friday night too, a whole weekend without soccer! brutal... I guess i have indoors still

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have a good team because our A-team is playing Sunday. What happened to the Gunners-B team? Too much time playin down in D3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts