Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 3A

whoa whoa whoa. dont get ahead of yourself elbowroom. it was 9-0. you guys will pick up dubs throughout the season, just need some time to gel. looks like there is a new sheriff in town, DL 2.0
Also, wanted to make sure bleeding nips murphy is ok? one guy had some significant chestical injuries going down.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Celtic 1-5 Magpies, IMO score didn't indicate the game. They scored their chances and we didn't. I missed 2 inside the 18 in the first 10 minute FML. Lots of youth on that team, (u21 call ups I believe). Fast move the ball well and have a good counter attack. Ref gave some shocking yellows and wasn't very good, but wasn't a factor in the outcome at all. First week jitters are hopefully gone and can move on to what will be tough match vs bc united next sat. Hope we have subs for this game.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dutch,

Thx ... hopefully we will give you a better game next time. There is only one good injury on our team(ankle) and the rest of the injuries are bruised ego's. ))
Luckily for The Gunners I was too hungover too play.
DA

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Elbow, After talking with Bob after game, this Pomo Gunners team has signed down Prem and Div.1 players. Most if not the entire mid was Div.1 according to Bob. I know he won't leave his son just to play Div.3 :rolleyes:, and I know Nate CB plays Prem.
That being said, can't expect much. Gunners will give most the teams in 3A a challenge with that roster.
BCU Div.3 has just moved up from Div.4 and a lot of new faces. Will definitely take time to gel.

Midpack to high midpack, for sure this season. Maybe even more depending on what shape I can get myself in :) Keep it +

Good game Gunners, was nice to play Div.1/Prem players gives an idea where we should be and what it will take to play Div.3 this year. Thx.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

We did not have any prem players on the pitch last night. Nate our centre back was captain of div 2 last year, and to the best of my knowledge has never played prem. A few guys I think 4 or 5 were subs for our div 1 team friday, but thats the benefit of the club system.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Results and Banter 2011-12 Div3

As advertised Aldy was pretty good yesterday. They got an early one off a scramble in the box. We tied it up after about 30. Overall I thought we were the better team in the first half with more possession and chances, but they counter well and work really hard.

Despite having a few more subs, they seemed to be more fit and fresh and got a bit of a cheapy near the beginning of the 2nd half. We looked off for about the next 20 until a good push in the last 15. Unlucky not to get one to tie it up (free header off a corner, numerous half chances and nearly a PK in the last minute).

Good game Aldy. Congrats on the win. Should be a very competitive season this year and lookin forward to next week.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Celtic 1-5 Magpies, IMO score didn't indicate the game. They scored their chances and we didn't. I missed 2 inside the 18 in the first 10 minute FML. Lots of youth on that team, (u21 call ups I believe). Fast move the ball well and have a good counter attack. Ref gave some shocking yellows and wasn't very good, but wasn't a factor in the outcome at all. First week jitters are hopefully gone and can move on to what will be tough match vs bc united next sat. Hope we have subs for this game.

Up until 8PM on friday night we were facing the match with 10 guys total, the under 21's definitely came through to save are ass. That being said are regular stricker scored a hat trick. We did finish the chances we had but was in no means a one sided game, pressure both way with rather equal possession. It should be a close game in the rematch as I assume both teams should have more of a full rooster, and grass makes for a interesting match.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Up until 8PM on friday night we were facing the match with 10 guys total, the under 21's definitely came through to save are ass. That being said are regular stricker scored a hat trick. We did finish the chances we had but was in no means a one sided game, pressure both way with rather equal possession. It should be a close game in the rematch as I assume both teams should have more of a full rooster, and grass makes for a interesting match.
yeah I agree, it was a good match (better for you as we can see) fairly clean game both keepers with some good saves. Its gonna be a tighter year with the alignment, looking forward to seeing some new teams aswell this year. Hoping for better results in the following weeks.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why is there multiple div 3 threads?.....I dont think the level of soccer is that good that it cant be discussed in one forum....although I could be wrong.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're both wrong, Div 3 is better than in years past, but that's only because there's a Div 4 now, and cascade you're wrong because, well, you're wrong.

Merged. ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade you have four div4 teams and a U21 team to call players up from. No excuses Port Moody never seem short players

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you could wear your blue and blacks that would be great. I messaged our coach asking if we did have alternates, but haven't heard back yet. I havent had to change kits in the 2 years ive played here, so I really have no idea if we even have alternates lol. :eek:

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if the Phoenix or Lions are alive in this thread, just wanted to remind everyone that the last time the Phoenix were at Heritage woods they were on the happy side of a 10-0 trouncing, interested to see what happens this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts