Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div.3] Results and Banter '12/'13 Season

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
[TR]
[TD="width: 93%"]e - Division - 3B - Fraser Valley Soccer League[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"] [/TD]
[/TR]
1BCUBC UnitedBC United -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2FVRDFraser ValleyFraser Valley Red Devils -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
3SSSurrey Strikers FCSurrey Strikers FC -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
4CLOVECloverdale FCCloverdale FC -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
5NDSCNorth Delta SCNorth Delta SC 91s -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
6LFCLangley FCLangley FC Rangers -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
7WRUWhite Rock UtdWRU Vault FC -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
8NDSCNorth Delta SCNorth Delta SC Titans -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
9FVAFraser Valley AthleticFraser Valley Athletic -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10AAAbbotsford ArsenalAbbotsford Arsenal -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div.3

1NCSCNorth Coquitlam SCNCU United -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2TWUTWUTWU Titans B -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
3PMSCPort Moody SCPort Moody Magpies -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
4WFCWestcoast FCWestcoast FC Milan -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
5PMSCPort Moody SCPMSC Lordco Gunners C -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
6FCSFC SpartaFC Sparta -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
7CMFSCCoquitlam MF SCCoquitlam MF Titans -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
8LUSALangley Utd SALangley Utd SA -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
9WFCWestcoast FCWestcoast FC Strikers -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10PRPoco RocketsPoco Rockets

4 Teams promoted from Div.4 and 5 of the top teams from 3A last year. Plus, a new langley team. U21? ( does anybody know/care?) should make for a tough season. Looks like the Gunners are the favorites but Sparta had 2 players who scored a total of 45 goals last year.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually scott, they didnt update the golden boot for a long time. We almost had 45 each.....just saying.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually scott, they didnt update the golden boot for a long time. We almost had 45 each.....just saying.

Ya but you couldn't make fifty.....................................................................................................holy fcuk thats alot

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think he was talking to me hahah I'm Scott. Yah they each had about 50 goals.... There's no "mercy" rule in div.4 hahah after 8 goals or more we just started smelling blood

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahhaa, nope...Those are only for co-ed my friend! We will be white again. And C4L is no longer between the posts, so i hope you got your running legs ready this winter elbowroom :)... Ima be flying right by ya

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahhaa, nope...Those are only for co-ed my friend! We will be white again. And C4L is no longer between the posts, so i hope you got your running legs ready this winter elbowroom :)... Ima be flying right by ya
That new keeper is gonna have some big shoes to fill.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, looks like im back between the posts FML. Hhahaha. Ryan signed with the Masters team, so shoot away Elbowroom.....
Is HB10 and the mexican duo playing for you two this year? I see tubsy signed as well! You guys will have a good squad!!!
Zidane, what the shite is with you guys playing in 3C? I wanted some challenges this year (probably wont get much playing teams like BC United :rolleyes:)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't cut yourself short C4l, you guys will do ok against us. HB10 is not playing with us this year and yes the brothers will be passing the ball through your 4 hole for many goooaaaaaallllllas. :wa:
We are also adding few goons to rush the net when we play our good friends Vault:cool:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

C4L watch out for the guy on bc united with head to toe under armour and matching scarf. Try not to laugh either he is very sensirtve. Hopefully elbowroom knocked some sense into him and banned the fashion show.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, he won't be back. I think playing with a scarf or neckie can be dangerous especially north of the fraser... My only rule is no leggings or spandex looking anything.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, looks like im back between the posts FML. Hhahaha. Ryan signed with the Masters team, so shoot away Elbowroom.....
Is HB10 and the mexican duo playing for you two this year? I see tubsy signed as well! You guys will have a good squad!!!
Zidane, what the shite is with you guys playing in 3C? I wanted some challenges this year (probably wont get much playing teams like BC United :rolleyes:)

No idea, they moved us from 3B to 3A. I think it's because we didn't want to lose twice to you guys again, so we requested the change.....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

No idea, they moved us from 3B to 3A. I think it's because we didn't want to lose twice to you guys again, so we requested the change.....
haha, well gl and kill it in your division this year hey! First week of footie comming up this weekend, we got the surrey strikers. Elbowroom any hints?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moved to proper forum in your FVSL D3 sub forum.

thanks for the heads up to move and re open rather than close elbowroom.

I gotta keep my post count up somehow ;)

PS: I reread my post in the other thread I'd initially created, apologies if the tone came off bad. I must have been rushing...It came off douchey.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What!!!!! No way. I was lookin forward to schooling you kids elbowroom hahaha. Well best of luck this season buddy, you guys will do well!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0