Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL] Div 3 2016/2017 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 3-4 Rowdies. That was a tough game for both keepers. The game was fairly even and all goals but the PK were save able shots. We do get to play them again as this was not a 6 pointer (Surprising). Is anyone going to start a Cup Thread??

leftwing

Sep 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 3 presidents cup round 3 who you got?

Fraservalley blue devils vs Langley United C

Langley won the last meeting 5-3 i believe.
They still play eachother in league once more as well.

Im thinking FVBD will advance to the quarter final round.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill take the Blue Devils.

I can't imagine the people having to make the schedules for team right now (presidents make up)(League make-up). Our schedule has already changed 2 times since monday for this weekend.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to mention in regards to the fist fight. Do NOT think you are above the law because you are on a city soccer field & that a red card is the worst that can be obtained. The police can be called, People can be charged. Act your age. NO game should ever get that out of hand. I myself have been in the middle of many battles on the field and even a similar game as the one spoken of above. however theres no justification in actions like those. Play the game hard, fair & have fun. dont start a fight because you want to show how tough you are.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please elaborate. Didn't this come up last season, with a player charging another player after an on field altercation?

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies v Sentinel Sunday, the return leg.
Late field change, never played here but looks interesting.....

latest

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like sentinel to forfeit remainder of season with injuries n work changes not enough bodies or commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0