Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL] Div 3 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to have to disagree with Gunner on this one. Considering Rowdies have last seasons div 1 and div 4 golden boots. Both guys have only played a single this year. Also have a starting mid who loves to get forward and score from div 1 who hasn't played yet this year. That being said, the games against LUFC and Aldergrove were close games, they both have great back lines. Its no secret #14 is the key to offense for Rowdies, but doesn't mean we don't have other guys that can score. We managed to just fine without him for 2/3 the season last year.

Gunner

Sep 29, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's still very early in the season and all that may be true. If you look at the math so far though, Rowdies would have 1 win and 2 losses as all your goals, except 3 against Pomo, have been scored by Newman. 9 of 12 goals by the team. The rest of the team has only scored against Pomo.

Again, still early and it's true I don't know enough about the Rowdies to really make too much judgement, but it's hard to argue those numbers.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's still very early in the season and all that may be true. If you look at the math so far though, Rowdies would have 1 win and 2 losses as all your goals, except 3 against Pomo, have been scored by Newman. 9 of 12 goals by the team. The rest of the team has only scored against Pomo.

Again, still early and it's true I don't know enough about the Rowdies to really make too much judgement, but it's hard to argue those numbers.

What team you with gunner?

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought my name made that clear...Gunners IL.

Sorry thought your name must have been a mistake after calling a squad that absolutly embarrassed you at your own park average. Had to sub out our attack after 75 mins to stop the flooding of tears flowing over to our sidelines. Can you imagine the difficulties you guys will face playing an "above average" side?! Eeeeeesh. #7-0

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry thought your name must have been a mistake after calling a squad that absolutly embarrassed you at your own park average. Had to sub out our attack after 75 mins to stop the flooding of tears flowing over to our sidelines. Can you imagine the difficulties you guys will face playing an "above average" side?! Eeeeeesh. #7-0
wow....you didn't see us bragging on ttp when we beat you 10-1 and 7-1, I think losing by a score like that is punishment in its own. #notverynice #newmanistogoodfordiv3

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow....you didn't see us bragging on ttp when we beat you 10-1 and 7-1, I think losing by a score like that is punishment in its own. #notverynice #newmanistogoodfordiv3

I remember both games. Verrrry different team to the squad now and let's be honest, yes Newmans too good for div 3 but your entire squad was far too good for div 4. Not your fault you had to be there but it's all the same. Had we known this forum existed maybe we would have commented on the Ronaldo like celebrating goals 8,9,10. #thatwasntverynice :(

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for the record we hammered united in parking lot drinking. I thought that's what beer league soccer was all about!

Its a big percentage of it. Celtic have always had top players in this category. Teams don't like it to much when you play pre game brews and crossbars and pull out a victory.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
celebrating a nice goal with your friends in the moment is different then coming on a forum after waxing someone and throwing it in their face, and for the record we spoke to them about it and how it could be seen as a lack of respect to the opponents even if it wasn't meant that way at all.

Our entire team grew up playing together and are more or less on the same skill level, I know the rowdies have lots of good players but I understand how a team might get salty when you have someone who's played against Manchester United ripping screamers past them in Div 3 beer league.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
celebrating a nice goal with your friends in the moment is different then coming on a forum after waxing someone and throwing it in their face, and for the record we spoke to them about it and how it could be seen as a lack of respect to the opponents even if it wasn't meant that way at all.

Our entire team grew up playing together and are more or less on the same skill level, I know the rowdies have lots of good players but I understand how a team might get salty when you have someone who's played against Manchester United ripping screamers past them in Div 3 beer league.
While we are the in the subject is there any way we could arrange to take Lee and Newman on loan for the presidents, I just want a chance at those pesky Langley teams :O. We can work out a price I'm sure, We're not old enough to buy you the beer and hookers ourselves but I could ask my mom.

Absolutly. Beer an whores are how we role. As long as u take out no fun FC. Aka #united.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

He's 33 years old and played div 12 in the uk lets keep it real here. He's a talent but not Clark Kent. Plus he warms up with a 6 pack, a cpl cigs and hits 40 shots at the cross bar. God bless Matty "messi sr." Newman

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutly. Beer an whores are how we role. As long as u take out no fun FC. Aka #united.
He's 33 years old and played div 12 in the uk lets keep it real here. He's a talent but not Clark Kent. Plus he warms up with a 6 pack, a cpl cigs and hits 40 shots at the cross bar. God bless Matty "messi sr." Newman
What does that make the rest of us then?? Division 40 uk?. I can't very well take out my own team can I.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 0 - SFC Red Bulls 1

Good game with lots of action both ways. Red Bulls had the edge on possession in the 1st half but we held them off. We started taking a little more control in the 2nd half but just couldn't bury any of our chances. Their goal came on a lucky (albeit nice) shot which was there only chance of the half. Lots of changes on our roster this year but it seems like we're finally starting to come into form.

The real star of the show was the ref though. For those of you who have been around awhile, this guy is the 2nd coming of Tin-poh, though dare I say it, he might actually be worse. I'm not blaming him for the result at all because he was horrendous both ways, but by the end of the game it was just laughable how bad this guy is. At one point, two players went into a tackle standing up, 100% clean, no contact at all, their guy went down and a foul was called against us for "excessive force"... his words exactly.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh-oh friday night game in chilliwack this week. We are averaging 10 players a game at our home games and just had a red card last game as well.. Could get ugly if we even have a team. Chilliwack, would you consider 9 aside full field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0