Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things are being shaken up over in B too, we beat the 91's last night. Haven't ever had this ref before, but he was great. Wish we could have him every week. Not sure how these young kids with talent keep losing to us old, fat guys but we'll take it.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 7-2 over Gunners. Hope the gunners goalie is ok, took a nasty ball in the face.

Credit given where credit is due. Only thing keeping this game in single digits was our keeper who made a couple great saves... Not much really to say, WCFC were all over us all over the park. The team was much more composed than the first time around. Some absolutely (and unnecessary :p) clinical finishing in there as well. Hard on the ball and you move it around well. You play like that and you shouldn't be in Div 2 after next season as well. Annoying all male cheer squad to boot.

As for this week, Gunners came out uninterested, and got worse as the game went on. After having our season ended last week, there was zero drive or interest in a Nooner out in Aldergrove on grass. Let you walk through us all game, and left our fill in keeper out to dry. Could be a long season if we keep that kind of mentality for the rest of season.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals guys, make sure you stay tight on AJ 11 and CW 15 in ur cup game vs the Dynamo. They mostly play up front or on the wings and do all or most of the damage on offense.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the heads up Gunners10. We will see how the new top d line does against them. Looking forward to a battle.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say, Dynamo were nothing special. They hit a bunch of crossbars in the 2nd half but we missed many quality chances. We could have won the game but that's the way it goes. United should take care of them in the semi's

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say, Dynamo were nothing special. They hit a bunch of crossbars in the 2nd half but we missed many quality chances. We could have won the game but that's the way it goes. United should take care of them in the semi's
I thought you guys played great against them, despite being arguably the best team in div 2 a win would have been fully deserved. Penalty's are a shite way to lose but I guess that's footy sometimes.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFCUnited10 did Lightning give you guys a good test being a 1-0W or were you guys hurting for bodies? It does look like they've been battling lately.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFCUnited10 did Lightning give you guys a good test being a 1-0W or were you guys hurting for bodies? It does look like they've been battling lately.
We only had 10 counting a call up, but they are a tough team regardless. I'm suprised they are as low in the standings as they are tbh. I would say after you guys (royals) then the gunners they are right there with Rockets and Aldy C as the top 4/5/6 area of teams interchangeable.

Last edited:

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try not to kill us on Sunday, we play Saturday also and it would be nice to be semi healthy for the Pres final.
That's a big game for us. We will never take it easy on anyone. We were pissed after our lost to United earlier in the season. United is a great squad clearly one of the best in the league. We got something to prove. We hope you got your best dressed on Sunday because for us we are approaching it as our own cup final. We want to play the best so hopefully you dont bench guys to stay healthy. Gonna leave it all on the pitch. Last game of the season for us. United favorite for cup how can you not get up for a game like that. Should be a great game Sunday.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a big game for us. We will never take it easy on anyone. We were pissed after our lost to United earlier in the season. United is a great squad clearly one of the best in the league. We got something to prove. We hope you got your best dressed on Sunday because for us we are approaching it as our own cup final. We want to play the best so hopefully you dont bench guys to stay healthy. Gonna leave it all on the pitch. Last game of the season for us. United favorite for cup how can you not get up for a game like that. Should be a great game Sunday.
Yeah we're gonna play our best squad possible obviously, missing a few guys through some bad injuries up front but we should have 12-13 regardless. Would obviously prefer to not play two in one weekend before the final but we have to get them in sometime.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Westcoast United gets Saturday off now. Instead of having 2 teams playing back to back only the Royals will be. Going out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts