Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United are a young, fast we'll organized team. Hats off to them, I will say I haven't seen 1 guy score 4 goals in such an unorthodox display, crazy stuff. We didn't play our best but United contributed to that. We play a div 1 team today so let's see how we do.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners U-21 beat United 3-2. Gunners first goal probably 5-10 yards offside. The deserving team won imo. 4-5 players on PoMo would be top Premier players no reason to play U-21. United did well to score the first two open play goals on them. Port Moody coach has recruited a great team and they should win provincials and compete at Nationals if U-21 does that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tied Cloverdale FC 1-1 last night. So freaking cold. It was a good battle, possession swung both ways throught the game with not many chances. They hit a post late in the first, then I followed up with a post later on in the 2nd for the 2 chances that didn't go in. Their goal came of a mix up in the D, led to a great save from our keeper but the rebound was put away. The equalizer came with 25 seconds left, on a freek kick after I had been taken down after capitalizing on a bad touch from their D. Should have been a PK, as I was well inside the box, but somehow he made it on the 18, we hit the wall but put the rebound in the corner. Tie was a fair result, although they probably feel like it was a loss being so close to 3 points.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners having some divine intervention on these one goal game results I swear, north coquitlam b is a pretty weak side from what I have watched. Reminding me of Chelsea's champions league win in 2012. Probably completely dominated the game but one lucky bounce and its a tie....mind blown.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just do what it takes to win. a couple lucky bounces and it would have been 5-1. They scored on their only chance after a shitty header by old dutch. They're weak, it was cold. We got the result. Don't lose sleep over it G10, we don't.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to pretend like fvsl div 3 is dramatic and serious buisness otherwise my life has no purpose and all I have is call of duty in my moms basement. Dutch's biggest fan checking in, go gunners!

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners having some divine intervention on these one goal game results I swear, north coquitlam b is a pretty weak side from what I have watched. Reminding me of Chelsea's champions league win in 2012. Probably completely dominated the game but one lucky bounce and its a tie....mind blown.

That explains everthing...Nobody remembers how just if you got the result...

TheWayUnequal

Nov 8, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU over Langley C 5-2. TWU's keeper let in two bad goals within the first 20 mins. After that TWU controlled the majority of the play, having missed a sitter off a rebound within six yards, and causing the Langley goalie to make two very good saves to keep the score 2-0 for Langley at the half. With Langley having only two subs, the TWU kids just out worked and out ran Langley, scoring 5 goals in the second half, with Langley barely having a look at TWU's net. Hat's off to Langley C, best bunch of guys to play against in 3B.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 4 -0 over rockets. Rockets work hard but parked the bus and it made it worse. Came out to play in second half and we only got 1 more.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half of season over, title favourites look like United and the Gunners with Royals having a shot but needing some help from other teams. Relegation looking like it will be the Strikers or Abbotsford.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half of season over, title favourites look like United and the Gunners with Royals having a shot but needing some help from other teams. Relegation looking like it will be the Strikers or Abbotsford.

Curious, how did you come to such far reaching conclusions?

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Lightning 2-1 over Port Moody. Good result for aldergrove, definetly helps us a little. I'm not overly suprised because I thought the Lightning gave us a tough game at our own park none the less.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Lightning 2-1 over Port Moody. Good result for aldergrove, definetly helps us a little. I'm not overly suprised because I thought the Lightning gave us a tough game at our own park none the less.

Ya seems like Aldegrove Lightning were asleep the first half of the season, but now they are on a roll. Perhaps they picked up some players after the college season ended? Nonetheless, provides for more entertaining games/a better league.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game for us this weekend, Port Moody at their home park. The Port Moody U-21 team plays right before us, I'm betting on some superstar call ups. To make things worse our Division leading scorer decided to go to whistler this weekend.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game for us this weekend, Port Moody at their home park. The Port Moody U-21 team plays right before us, I'm betting on some superstar call ups. To make things worse our Division leading scorer decided to go to whistler this weekend.
Kid has to start thinking of people other than himself, some people i tell ya. Time to make some cuts......

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The old pregame excuses are coming out already eh? Top scorer too afraid to get shut down by the top defense? Guess we know which team is feeling the heat

neymarc

Nov 4, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dutch, looks like the top scorer decided to let some of his mates have a turn. Top defense? Good job WCFC and yes hope the goalie is Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts