Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be srs 3b can't hold a candle to 3a, Rapids b finished third in 3b last year with two teams above them moving up to div 2. And now in 3a they have a negative 11 GD.
You're right I can't imagine why I would have begun holding candles in the first place. 3A is the D3 division for all time!

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Abbotsford MF Athletic-Poco FC Rockets
-North Coquitlam United B-North Coquitlam Knights
-Aldergrove Utd Lightning-Aldergrove United C
-PMO Lordco Gunners IL-Chilliwack FC B
-Westcoast FC Strikers-Westcoast FC United

MOTW Royals vs Pacific - Good Rivalry - Aggressive Soccer. Always drama on the pitch. LOL
Agreed except for Aldergrove United C should beat the Lightning. However the Lightning did well against United this past weekend. I'll predict the poco derby as you don't wanna predict your own match. Royals 3-1 over pacific.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast derby 8-0 For United over the strikers. United no subs didn't matter, probably should be in div 2 and the strikers would be better off in 4.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Derby 4-0 for Royals over the strikers.

Aldergrove Lightning beat Aldergrove United. I called that.

Anyone know how Gunners did against Chilliwack?

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldnt be long before you guys (royals) catch the gunners, they can't keep scoring 1 goal and hope to get three points everytime. You guys are scoring for fun and keeping clean sheets latley.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldnt be long before you guys (royals) catch the gunners, they can't keep scoring 1 goal and hope to get three points everytime. You guys are scoring for fun and keeping clean sheets latley.

Well, if we keep scoring 1 goal, and not allowing the other team to score any goals then we can hope to get three points everytime. However, this time we scored 4, and let the other team score 1. I'll see if you can figure that out.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a good thing you guys can keep them out of ur goal so good. If you rely on that offense you're gonna be on that div 4 time. When the January transfer window opens I would inquire about Balotelli, I know he's looking for a new home.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Gunners are in jeopardy of heading to Div 4. We'll score enough goals when it matters.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Gunners are in jeopardy of heading to Div 4. We'll score enough goals when it matters.
I think you guys have a better back line then any of the div 2 teams other then maybe Sparta. Unless you were worse last year I don't know how milan took the title. You beat them in pre season 3-1.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww I'm Blushing. Wade of the Waderbacks is generally unstoppable. Also, we still have the golden boot from 2 seasons ago, so I'm sure our offense will turn it up sometime. Just need to stop playing so hungover all the time.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Could someone pass this little factoid on to Chilliwack Div 3, who showed up in Port Moody wearing White (even though FVSL site shows their color as Blue) and refused to change kits, despite the clear conflict (white vs white & black stripes):

1(f) Where there is a conflict of team colors, the VISITOR will be required to change. Practice bibs are not considered proper shirts.

Their coach went to some meeting where the responsibility was changed to the home team apparently, but if the sites not updated then well, hearsay is hearsay.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Could someone pass this little factoid on to Chilliwack Div 3, who showed up in Port Moody wearing White (even though FVSL site shows their color as Blue) and refused to change kits, despite the clear conflict (white vs white & black stripes):

1(f) Where there is a conflict of team colors, the VISITOR will be required to change. Practice bibs are not considered proper shirts.

Their coach went to some meeting where the responsibility was changed to the home team apparently, but if the sites not updated then well, hearsay is hearsay.
Away team is definetly supposed to change still, at least that's what the meeting said this year. Thats on them and they could be fined for that.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

its definitely the away team that has to change. Reason that got changed starting last year was that the home team has to worry about setting up the field/nets so its the visitors job to change kits. Sounds like he was being retarded.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually FVSL did it because VMSL did it first last season.:D Supposed to help with "team identity" for home teams with all of our fans...:rolleyes:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually FVSL did it because VMSL did it first last season.:D Supposed to help with "team identity" for home teams with all of our fans...:rolleyes:

This is actually FVSLs 3rd season with this rule, for the same reasons as you mentioned trece and so that home teams can wear kits with sponsors on them at home because the few sponsors that actually go out to watch the teams play only probably go out to home games...

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove United C- Westcoast United
-Poco FC Royals-Aldergrove Utd Lightning
-North Coquitlam Knights -Poco FC Pacific
-Poco FC Rockets-North Coquitlam United B
-Chilliwack FC B-Abbotsford MF Athletic
PoMo Gunners-Westcoast FC Strikers

Week 9. Couldn't decide on a MOTW. Any thoughts?

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove United C- Westcoast United
-Poco FC Royals-Aldergrove Utd Lightning
-North Coquitlam Knights -Poco FC Pacific
-Poco FC Rockets-North Coquitlam United B
-Chilliwack FC B-Abbotsford MF Athletic
PoMo Gunners-Westcoast FC Strikers

Week 9. Couldn't decide on a MOTW. Any thoughts?
Knights vs pacific? could even the table out or put some distance between some teams. Rockets vs North Coquitlam would be interesting to watch but i think Rockets should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts