Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack FC B is probably somewhere around 60% turnover - a totally different team from last year to this year. Had to replace very significant players. So your comparison means nothing.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack FC B is probably somewhere around 60% turnover - a totally different team from last year to this year. Had to replace very significant players. So your comparison means nothing.
Every team has turnover it's how beer league soccer works. Royals lost a bunch of guys to pacific, United lost a bunch of guys to celtic. Talking 6-7 players each. I guess wack came off worse but it's something every team deals with.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear ya. No doubt about it. But you missed my point....you can't compare strength of leagues and use CFC as an example from 2013-14 to 2014-15 when the 2014-15 version is a vastly different team.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear ya. No doubt about it. But you missed my point....you can't compare strength of leagues and use CFC as an example from 2013-14 to 2014-15 when the 2014-15 version is a vastly different team.
fair enough obviously an incorrect assumption to only use chilliwack, probably also basing it on abbostford being 4/5th in 3b last year and struggling this year. Could be the same situation there also.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can text my buddy on Abby but ya, they are getting quite a bit older, and surely had a lot of changes too.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every team has turnover it's how beer league soccer works. Royals lost a bunch of guys to pacific, United lost a bunch of guys to celtic. Talking 6-7 players each. I guess wack came off worse but it's something every team deals with.
Royals didnt lose any guys to Pacific. Lost guys to Unicorns.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
random question - how did Chilliwack beat the royals the other week? I was surprised with that result and don't think it will happen again.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
random question - how did Chilliwack beat the royals the other week? I was surprised with that result and don't think it will happen again.

Wasn't there, but I am guessing they scored more goals than the Royals did during the 90 minutes (plus extra time) of play.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Abbotsford MF Athletic-Poco FC Rockets

-North Coquitlam United B-North Coquitlam Knights

-Poco FC Pacific-Poco FC Royals

-Aldergrove Utd Lightning-Aldergrove United C

-PMO Lordco Gunners IL-Chilliwack FC B

-Westcoast FC Strikers-Westcoast FC United

What's the MOTW for week 8?

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chwk has played a lot of games wit 10-11 players. Played portions of games wth 9. No clue how they won, I wasn't there and didn't ask anyone on the team but my guess is they actually had a couple subs for once...??

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chwk has played a lot of games wit 10-11 players. Played portions of games wth 9. No clue how they won, I wasn't there and didn't ask anyone on the team but my guess is they actually had a couple subs for once...??

Are you planning on just bringing out 9 this week? Wouldn't mind skipping the game to go see the Caps make the playoffs.

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this forum, so much chirping lol I agree with some of you guys, United and Gunners are definitely top teams in 3A, United being my favorite to take first place. They dominated last year in Div 4, and will continue to dominate this Div as well. Gunners have been a solid contender every year in Div 3 too, so much respect to them. However, you can not/should not underestimate other contenders. Royals and Knights are both good teams, Knights being a little bit on the inexperienced side, many young players on the team.
I watched Gunners vs Knights, totally a one way traffic lol Knights were dominated in the midfield, not a single chance was created for them..Gunners were solid, and if it wasn't for the Knights defenders, especially one bearded guy, the game would have ended 6 or 7 nothing for the Gunners.
Tight division, great teams, exciting matches! Can't ask for more from Div 3 soccer in FVSL.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this forum, so much chirping lol I agree with some of you guys, United and Gunners are definitely top teams in 3A, United being my favorite to take first place. They dominated last year in Div 4, and will continue to dominate this Div as well. Gunners have been a solid contender every year in Div 3 too, so much respect to them. However, you can not/should not underestimate other contenders. Royals and Knights are both good teams, Knights being a little bit on the inexperienced side, many young players on the team.
I watched Gunners vs Knights, totally a one way traffic lol Knights were dominated in the midfield, not a single chance was created for them..Gunners were solid, and if it wasn't for the Knights defenders, especially one bearded guy, the game would have ended 6 or 7 nothing for the Gunners.
Tight division, great teams, exciting matches! Can't ask for more from Div 3 soccer in FVSL.
I like your profile pic, you with a team in 3a?.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

-Poco FC Pacific-Poco FC Royals

What's the MOTW for week 8?

Looks like its Derby weekend in Div 3a. Poco, Aldegrove, North Coquitlam, Westcoast. Great weekend of rivalry games!

The Messiah

Oct 20, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like your profile pic, you with a team in 3a?.
Thanks, Im a big fan, with a lot of respect for Ronaldo as well. I like your pic too, Arsenal is a top class team imo.
I wish I was playing...Im out with ACL injury, waiting for surgery. Thats what happens when you get old lol used to play VMSL with the Twin Arrows, just for the fun/exercise. I follow most of the games in the Tri-Cities, love watching the beautiful game. Are you in 3A?

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money

MOTW Royals vs Pacific - Good Rivalry - Aggressive Soccer. Always drama on the pitch. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts