Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 3 Knights 0 is kinda surprising? Did the gunners call up/sandbag down some u-21 guys from their potential national winning team?.

haha - of course they did, it's POMO. They "use the club system to a T" remember? Regardless, I saw the game as i know people on both teams. POMO was much better, the knights aren't in the same class as either the gunners or united, yet. Both POMO and United are clearly teams that can compete, and do well, in Div 2. Take away those 2 teams and the poco royals and knights are the next best in div 3A.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha - of course they did, it's POMO. They "use the club system to a T" remember? Regardless, I saw the game as i know people on both teams. POMO was much better, the knights aren't in the same class as either the gunners or united, yet. Both POMO and United are clearly teams that can compete, and do well, in Div 2. Take away those 2 teams and the poco royals and knights are the next best in div 3A.
Royals are a lot better then their record shows. I watched the first half of the gunners royals game and it was one way traffic for the royals. they only beat the gunners 1-0 but they looked the better team from my point of view.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals are a lot better then their record shows. I watched the first half of the gunners royals game and it was one way traffic for the royals. they only beat the gunners 1-0 but they looked the better team from my point of view.

Can't disagree with you really...from the beginning of the season I figured united, POMO, and the royals would finish in the top 3 anyways. Then the rest of the division I had no clue about until games started being played.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sarcasm? There were no call ups for either of our games this weekend, despite the opposite results. When we're on we're on. When we're off, we're most likely pretty hung over. Coincidentally, both losses were on a Sunday, (well a Sunday and holiday Monday)

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarcasm? There were no call ups for either of our games this weekend, despite the opposite results. When we're on we're on. When we're off, we're most likely pretty hung over. Coincidentally, both losses were on a Sunday, (well a Sunday and holiday Monday)
everyone is just jealous they don't have a team who scores 50 goals in 6 games to call up from and pumps a div 2 team that made provincials last year 7-0 in the bradner. Probably would play NL and the japanese brothers every chance I got and lol as they make div 3 teams look silly and get me points. Should probably share with the premier team though because they could definetly use them and I'd say it's more their correct level.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

no call ups yes, correct. convenient that some transfers and "call downs" took place that week. Not that it made a big difference..like I said the team is still in a better class than the rest of the division. But lets not distort the facts the club system is to praise for the success.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just take the loss like a man. You didnt score on the Royals in both games last year and again this year. The Royals, United and Gunners are in a different class than the rest. We jus need to get this go damn FV league sorted out properly. None of us should have to battle to get out of a division we shouldn't be in. Good luck this weekend gents.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just take the loss like a man. You didnt score on the Royals in both games last year and again this year. The Royals, United and Gunners are in a different class than the rest. We jus need to get this go damn FV league sorted out properly. None of us should have to battle to get out of a division we shouldn't be in. Good luck this weekend gents.

If you have to "battle" then your in the right division, just saying...

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you missed the point, the three of us have to battle for first cause only one team moves up and we are all worthy of playing div 2. So I disagree, we are not in the right position.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, to be so close to the promised land of D2 and being paid to play. To think you might miss out on the glory that is D2 because other teams are better than you. The humanity.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you missed the point, the three of us have to battle for first cause only one team moves up and we are all worthy of playing div 2. So I disagree, we are not in the right position.

Didn't your team not win div 4, and get promoted? Earlier you wrote that YOU
R team could compete in div 1 (unlikely) and now you're whining that getting out of div 3 is going to be to tough, because a couple other teams are at the same level you are?

Hate to tell you this, but the Gunners, Royals, Knights, Rockets are all pretty consistent div 3 teams. It does help seal the deal at the post game bars to tell the girls you play div 1, but if you ask me, it sounds like you play on a div 3 team. Just lie to the girls, its not like they have class if they're hangin around at the post game pub bud.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
after 22 games the first place team will be the most deserving team to go into div 2. if you're not doing anything but running over most div 3 teams you probably wont do that well in div 2. you don't earn a free pass just because ur 2nd or 3rd best by a good margin, unless the fvsl needs another div 2 team because of teams folding or what not.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's called paying dues, sheesh. If your that impatient go try out for a higher div club, obviously your teamates are holding you back... Either way it's gotta be earned.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The chances of Bergkamp liking a crisp cold beer post game are minimal. He wouldn't survive in any div of fvsl soccer. Pretty sure he should head over to the VMSL

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Bergkamp your getting chirped by a guy with a chick name and by the looks of his profile pic it looks like he plays in the over 50s league. So she sounds like a credible source for FVSL.

As for dutch 08, your right. After the league re structure divisions a bunch of teams from div 2 like the Royals got sent to div 4. So the Royals had to pay their dues as Rene would say. Royals finished 2nd and got promoted by the league promotion structure. Last year new to div 3 finished 2nd to WC Milan who paid their dues. Royals, United and Gunners are top teams in div 3 and all of them could compete in higher divisions like div 2 next year. If a div 3 teams wants to play in a higher division you got to earn it. After 22 games we will see who is the best is and props to that team.

And Bergkamp make sure you bring the "crisp cold beer" this weekend because apparently you don't like to drink. Haha.

Good Luck to all teams this weekend.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright guys, I get the point. But my team isn't holding me back, I'm on a damn good team. We'll just have to come first and earn our respect then. Maybe some exhibition games in the offseason??
I love my beer, but I like scotch more. Cheers pissers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts