Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 5 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 5 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because I won't have alot of time next week here is the week 5 MOTW early

Discuss

Tough call but Nomads verus Wolves is my pick.... I will be checking this one out

I don't think the Gunners Stolo game will be close.....I see Gunners winning 4-0

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree about teh Battle of Langley. but since their not in our Group. I'm going with the Sandbaggin' Gunners vs the we play much cleaner Sto'lo united.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
as much as i wanna vote for our game...rematch of last years cup draw....gotta go with stolo v gunners game....predicting a gunners win....
( since no oct. banter thread yet) heres rest of the predictions
LUFC Rangers v Dewdney Celtic ---3-1
Westcoast SC v LUFC Knights --- 3-2
Sto'lo utd v Port Moody Gunners --- 4-1
GEU Rams v Surrey Coyotes B ---......
SFC Pegasus Rangers v Langley Players Utd --- 5-0
hopefully my predictions will be slightly more accurate this week...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers v Dewdney Celtic ---2-2
Westcoast SC v LUFC Knights --- 3-1
Sto'lo utd v Port Moody Gunners --- -4-0
GEU Rams v Surrey Coyotes B ---......
SFC Pegasus Rangers v Langley Players Utd --- 6-1

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads Wolves will be a battle......Richy you should consider yourself lucky....Ricky wont be there next week....dammit

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta go with Stolo and Gunners but Nomads and Wolves will be a good one..so will Rams and Coyotes. Haven't seeen the Gunners play but from what I hear I wold predict a 3-0 win

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, rick is pretty pissed off he can't make it but he's gotta work...doin inventory in whistler or something...gonna be missed for that one

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took Wolves vs. Nomads. will be a good game. Also Gunners vs. Stolo won't be as close as people think I see Gunners winning but I think their div.1 team plays at the same time so who knows what kind of team they will be fielding.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took Wolves vs. Nomads. will be a good game. Also Gunners vs. Stolo won't be as close as people think I see Gunners winning but I think their div.1 team plays at the same time so who knows what kind of team they will be fielding.

Agreed, I say stolo 3-2. Gunners will be playing there actual div 2 team. It will be a close one

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the D1 gunners team is playing a good side in PAU this weekend and if their first priority is getting into premier you can bet stolo has a good chance. D1 1st place gunners vs 2nd place PAU....its definitely a 6 pointer and this is where we will see the true strength of the port moody club. it will be quite a challenge for the manager(s) trying to choose which players go up and who stays back...i think stolo mite have a chance at winning...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sto'lo does have a chance. every team every week has a chance. but Port Moody sandbaggers are to well coached to piss this one away. even though I would like to see Sto'lo win just to keep it close at the top.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could never understand why a team (gunners) would sign a bunch of div 1 players to try and get promoted. It always backfires. Let's say they get the promotion from div 2 to div 1 and the div 1 side doesn't get promoted to premier. Oh, Oh now you will have a team that gets demoted the following year because you can't double dip like the previous year. Clearly they are a div one side and if the team stays in tack great good on them but if all they are trying to do is get the div 2 team promoted then it is a waste. Look what happened to the Rams. ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sto'lo does have a chance. every team every week has a chance. but Port Moody sandbaggers are to well coached to piss this one away. even though I would like to see Sto'lo win just to keep it close at the top.
KH no matter how well coached a team is the players still sometimes manage to piss away the game...IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING....look at the rams;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0