Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results, Banter & Predictions OffSeason & Summer 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
April is here, the season is not.

please keep all chat and Banter for the Summer goings-on and such here leading up to the 08/09 FVSL Season.

Coming up from D3: LUFC Nomads, Rangers, & Athletica, ACBC, Players Utd, and Stolo.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Nomads are easily beatable in the postgame cooler/bbq business. They had a changeroom and we were under the Red Barn at Municipal Athletic and they still lost. :D

By the way, what was the deal with all the people dressed up as Pirates running around there looking for "booty"( i shite you not, some sort of treasure hunt or car rally or something). Pretty sure they were offended by the various lines coming from our crew. Hopefully it was the Christian Schoolkids doing a grad thing. :D.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all had places to go and people to see...it is too bad... it was the perfect kick off time to bevvy at the field for a good long time...

During the actual games though, Army can attest to the on field product though ;)

Well done again Army, you stopped a few you had no business getting to.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Mate.

My elbow is a color i have never seen before on a human being now. Not sure what i did but it is nasty.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Missionblues 10

I still stand by my earlier post.... when you guys played us the first time, you were god-awfull ! also.... if you look at the quote below... I said we were one ranking under you.... we had a terrible year. lost too many top players from last year... completely gutted our team. At the registration deadline we had 6 returning players.

And yes ... I understand you won the Division ..... and the cup, but the game we played against you was the worst ! ! !

I checked the game sheets after the last game of the season, to match up the players you had.... not for any other reason than to see who the new better players were.... the top 4 players in the last game weren't on the team in the first game. The numbers on the jerseys of those 4 players I thought were your top 4 in the last game all amatched the players who weren't there in the first one.

You can't count the last game as any indication of our team, we had nothing to play for, and had 9 guys out... I even suited up to play that one at almost 50, for the first time in over a year. We were also missing several of our better players, and it showed very early.

I'd have to say though, that your team DID deserve to win the cup and the league, you were a MUCH better side in the second half... not at all dirty either. Very enjoyable game to play in for my first game back after a year off and hip surgery.
Congrats, and much success in Div 1.
Guru

Mission is not possibly, but IS a fact... the worst team I've ever seen play... and that goes back to playing Div 4... they are HORRIBLE ! !...... the only team worse then these guys are the team they played last week who lost 2-1... I was at the game and it was an embarrasment and a stretch to even call it soccer.... that team may have had an off game, and were missing a few players, but on that day deserve to be ranked dead last (30th) in this system...

Guru's ranking
ThisWeek LastWeek Div Rank Group Team PowerRanking

29 8 3 C Mission Blues 0.000001

30 11 4 C Dewdney Celtic 0.0000005

I don't know how to quote something from along time ago but i just seen this in october banter and guru i hope you realize, that couldn't of turned out any worse for you, i mean we should be ranked 30th lol. we just started slow then our team realy gelled perfectly after xmas. just had to post it as there realy isnt much to talk about and its just kinda funny to look back and see what people said about us, i also notcied on anotehr post that someone said that 2c would end up pcnc, mission, then geu and they didnt mention surrey. btw im not trying to start a fight about anything just proud of how much better my team played in the second half of the season when things realy mattered and how we proved people wrong.
Dan Hill #10

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i sure hope he doesn't think the dewdney celtic are a good team?...we owned them with 10 players for about 75 minutes....2 - 0....they had a full squad we had 13 guys n then one got sent off...so guru you need to calm down buddy

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wasnt at that game but yes we picked up our season after christmas but still realy dont think we should of ever been ranked 29th and i guess thats why we wasnt oh well your entitled to your opinion

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got an email from the league saying that Surrey Pylons were deducted 6 points for using an ineligible player. Giving us a win making us tied with WRU. Coyotes are not relegated anymore, the Pylons got relegated.

WOW!!! lucky for the Coyotes. Does anyone got anymore news on this??
Too bad we didn't actually ttry in our last game ,so we could have gotten some money.

Remember no cheating.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got an email from the league saying that Surrey Pylons were deducted 6 points for using an ineligible player. Giving us a win making us tied with WRU. Coyotes are not relegated anymore, the Pylons got relegated.

WOW!!! lucky for the Coyotes. Does anyone got anymore news on this??
Too bad we didn't actually ttry in our last game ,so we could have gotten some money.

Remember no cheating.
:eek:wow ....this is surprising! the coyotes 'A' team always seems to pick up their game towards the end of the season and avoid relegation..this year they blad consistently bad all year and were to be relegated and because of the stupid pylons...they're back up in d2....wow.....i am speechless

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know a few of the Pylons guys... they are too skilled to be div 3, but don't care enough to be anywhere other than D3...tough news for Moody and the boys,

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like the Rams will be going through the same offseason bullshite. each year we have a different ten guys or so. don't expect us to be in teh top three of our group next year. our top striker and probably the best striker I've seen in the FVSL. yeah he was that good. should have played Premier.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like the Rams will be going through the same offseason bullshite. each year we have a different ten guys or so. don't expect us to be in teh top three of our group next year. our top striker and probably the best striker I've seen in the FVSL. yeah he was that good. should have played Premier.

Where are they going KH?

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

They all comeing down to Div 3? Head up KH...you always find away to feild a good team!!

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya div 1 south & murphy put in a div 3 team, i thought i saw westcoast on the div 3 schedule thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts