Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to turn these one-goal matches around in your favour, walls, and this weekend might be a good time to start. You need the points, and if I know you Delta lads I'd say an 8:00 Sunday kick-off is just right as the Saturday night hangovers will have worn off by then ;).

~Shaven

Spot on Shaven... Spot on.

Does anyone know what happened to the 2pm Sunday afternoon games??? The past few years have seen mens league get pushed further and further into the night - Soon we'll be getting up at 4 in the morning like hockey players trying to find fields!!! Are youth and womens soccer teams the only people who play in daylight anymore? It really sucks for guys trying to coordinate family, work and footy... I bet there are more than a few who have had to hang them up as a result of these terrible field times, not to mention the pounding our knees and ankles take on turf fields all year! Things have certainly changed for the worse...

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, they are trying to push you FVSL muckers late into the night so that the kids and women's aren't exposed to garbage mucker soccer!!!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, they are trying to push you FVSL muckers late into the night so that the kids and women's aren't exposed to garbage mucker soccer!!!!!!

What league and division do you play?

Backline... completely agree. 11:00 am to 4:00 pm start times Saturday and Sunday... Friday night 7 or 9 is good as well, but these Sunday night at 8 pm and later, or 9 am games are insane!

And turf is going to cut lots of peoples careers very short ! ! Good for getting games in, but the joints are going to be trashed!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good one DIPstar.....
don't you have a ton of your own thread(s) in which to post?
post there. where are you guys playing right now......the strike goes on..... are they getting the The Big Mexican to cut the grass for you?? :p

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Metro premier.

You guys have turf out in the valley? I though you played on farms.

I've played there... it was nothing special either. Two steps above the muckers you ridicule, and forty steps below the north american pros... The only difference between you and the people you ridicule is that we know we're muckers, so the slag doesn't sting We know we're about a 50 on a scale of 100.... your problem is that in the sceme of things, on the same scale, you're a 52.... better, but not worth belittling others.

I've also played for years in the Vancouver league, and years in the Valley... I'd much rather play on the valley groomed farms, than the postage stamp sized, over used, mud baths in Vancouver.

Yer turn.... I know you have a witty quip...

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, shut the hell up you mucker!

There is no way you played VMSL Premier you third division mucker.

You must have smelt too much horse crap if you think that the VMSL premier is only slightly above FVSL Div 3.

On a scale of 100, FVSL Div 3 would be about 3 out of 100, and VMSL Premier would be about 70. Which is why we have former and present whitecaps and former pro players playing in our league. All you have in your league is former farmers who learned about soccer when their farm fields were turned into soccer fields!

Now go back to being a FVSL mucker, hahahah...FVSL...what a joke...yee haw! The FVSL, a place for crappy(pardon the pun) soccer players to play!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
good pun...you da man.
Oooooohhh....whitecaps....you mean the guys that are no better than a lot of VMSl and FVSL premier guys, but thet can'tcan't get real jobs so they play soccer for 10k a year in the second rung of North American soccer (third if you count Mexico as North America, which the last time I checked, is)

Congrats, you play 2-3 spots higher. I bet you have a better looking girlfriend, an Escalade on 22's and a 5 Karat Diamond rig on your pinky too.

Off ya go Douche.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You must have smelt too much horse crap if you think that the VMSL premier is only slightly above FVSL Div 3.

On a scale of 100, FVSL Div 3 would be about 3 out of 100, and VMSL Premier would be about 70. Which is why we have former and present whitecaps and former pro players playing in our league. All you have in your league is former farmers who learned about soccer when their farm fields were turned into soccer fields!

Now go back to being a FVSL mucker, hahahah...FVSL...what a joke...yee haw! The FVSL, a place for crappy(pardon the pun) soccer players to play!

are you for real?
I don't think Guru said anything like the crap you are spouting. Former farmers? is that the best you have? You really need a different release for your issues...maybe a gym membership or better yet come to the valley and work on a farm for a weekend and get out the pent up frustrations you have.
I don't think anyone should say the VMSL premier league isn't a good test of soccer but to take the piss out of people for playing in the valley is really pathetic.
by the way on a scale to 1 to 100 you are a joke. a sorry attempt at TTP.
keep trying though, thats what the site is all about.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey I have 22s and a hot girl or 2 and a nice ring,,,,and I like the FVSL....
Oh ya I live down town,,,duh,,Mabee I should get a Hummer ,,then I would fit in to the Valley.....Hummer,,,ahhhh hummer,,sounds like,,,hummer na i would rather have a hummer,,,,mmmmmmmeeerrrrrr ,,,,,towel please

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dip,

You come off just like another spoiled, coddled brat. Keep living off the silver platter tough guy.

FYI: the Guru is niked "Guru" for a reason. He's also damn near 50, and played in the VMSL Prem when is was a smaller, tougher, faster paced league...not the watered down version you have now. He played there in an era when Canada was producing higher caliber pros, and higher caliber international squads- when the VMSL Premier actually had clout.

I don't stick up for the man much, but you're way out to lunch. Do another stepover.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude WTF? don't go all sentimental on me... you make me blush :eek:

BD: Sorry if I touched a nerve there zippy?!?!? I didn't mean to say YOU were an average player, clearly we all know that you should be playing Premier in England.

At 48 and with a new hip, I wouldn't call myself a mucker, I'd call myself retired from the muck... In fact I did play there in the late 80's.... I played with Dave Norman, and Gary Ayre amoung other. They were on the Whitecaps when they won the NASL socer bowl back in the late 70's. Dave actually played for Canada when they went to the World Cup., and Gary's son Keegan now plays for Canada. That was a time when the Whitcaps were playing against some of the top players in the world... you may have heard of a guy named Pele, Or Rudy Kroll, or Phil Parks, or ... well, you get the picture... they weren't whitcaps like today, who are one step above yourself... Dave and Gary were world class players at a time when the Whitecaps played against the best in the world... unlike now where they play against the players who aren't even the best in the local area.

We also have a few ex VMSL Premier players, and they left there because of the prima dona head cases there.

I also don't play 3rd Div, (Not that that would be a bad thing, I've been there as well... also 4th div...I've played everywhere, even over 40's) I played 2nd div the past few years, and as a team, we turned down the promotion to first because we don't train and we didn't want to take it as seriously as we did when we were younger... The kids on the team benefited from our experience, which is what it's all about really.
As you get older and reflect on where you were, you realize you were deluding yourself to thinking you were something more than you actually are... you'll understand one day... or maybe YOU won't. Some just keep the fantasy going. I'm sure you're the "fantasy" type of person.

Man I' talk alot....
Bottom line is, I've been in your shoes and played where you play. And it's not much different today than it was then. but again, you exagerate the level... I'll leave it at that. Basically we're all muckers. Get over yourself.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Metro premier.

You guys have turf out in the valley? I though you played on farms.

wanna know makes you so great...your trying to be the cool guy by dropping the "VANCOUVER METRO PREMIER" like your a stud but why the hell would you even be reading the fraser valey soccer div 2 thread.....why? tired of sitting on the bench and looking for a new team....your the big dipper but your constilation has burned out many moons ago my friend...
weird i thoughT you played on needles out there...see its not a funny burn neither was yours about farms...anyways just keep telling everyone your a star cause nobody cares who you are....out

ps...a few years ago some of the best players in vmsl came from delta.....so heres two fingers but it aint a peace sign can you figure it out....ill buy you a fold up chair for your next game..

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru,

Were we teammates in the late 80's? (QPR)

Cheers,

~Regs.
Nope... we dispised the QPR... played against you muckers for and easy "W" and 2 points (ahhhhh the days of 2 points :) I played for the Coquitlam Celtic. We had teams in both the Valley and Vancouver for a few years

Call it a one off you cranky old cnut.
Whew!!! I was gettin misty here.... glad to see we're back on track

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You must have smelt too much horse crap

the only horse anything that i can smell from out here, is the is the body belonging to head in your bed left there for you by the mighty "muckers" of the div 2 fvsl thread. you are dead to us pun.
now fack off you punter!!!
~Vito Corleone~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0