Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, My opinion is that the Rams are a better team than ND Nationals.

My team has played both. My team has played the team, and beat the team, that is in first in the Nationals Division.

I can make a fairly educated statement of opinion that ND is not as good as the Rams.

not talking about the nationals bud keep up.....

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed...the top half of the table in Div 1 is probably more competitive. I also agree about needing a few more players to compete week in and week out. But really, taking the piss for someone who plays Div 2 to Div 1 is kinda lame.
I'm not sure that telling someone to get back to reality by informing them that being div 2 in the FVSL compared to Div 1 is spot on at all. I wouldn't call Div 1 the upper ranks of soccer by any means. And yes we sure did get spanked that year in Div 1...but we also won the league a few years before and were in the top 3 for years. just missing a few key players;)

All I'm saying is the seperation between the 2 may be exactly what you said " 2 or 3 players" so does that merit a reality check???

I don't think so...but I have been wrong before. but not this time.

its not the upper ranks of soccer at all dont get him wrong i dont think thats what hes trying to say..i think the bottom of the div 1 league is watered for sure but there is a much different level i think as well..when we won the div 2 cup we were unbeaten in like 18games including provincials and being in div 1 that first year was quite a bit tougher for sure...it is a better game for sure the kick and run part diminishes quite a bit and passing the ball around and possession becomes a larger part of the game...the coachman never lost last year in div 2 but they havent done anything this year yet...and yes 2-3 impact plyers does warrent a reality check getting a great sweeper and a great forward and a good center mid can completly revamp your team...i think...
i dont like telling people that your wrong....but you are this time.....hahah..out

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
its not the upper ranks of soccer at all dont get him wrong i dont think thats what hes trying to say..i think the bottom of the div 1 league is watered for sure but there is a much different level i think as well..when we won the div 2 cup we were unbeaten in like 18games including provincials and being in div 1 that first year was quite a bit tougher for sure...it is a better game for sure the kick and run part diminishes quite a bit and passing the ball around and possession becomes a larger part of the game...the coachman never lost last year in div 2 but they havent done anything this year yet...and yes 2-3 impact plyers does warrent a reality check getting a great sweeper and a great forward and a good center mid can completly revamp your team...i think...
i dont like telling people that your wrong....but you are this time.....hahah..out

Or you can just sign O-dog as your keeper and you'll win in premier.Just ask him.:knvb:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think we agree...this is not good

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:

I think we agree...this is not good:eek:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The voice of reason...wondered where you'd been LSD. Are you playing with FC in Div. 1 this season?

KH, I predict the Rams...are playing at SRT on Sunday. Oh, wait! That's true!! Off to buy a lottery ticket...:D

~Shaven

shaven do you think we would let him get away.....?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
History note JBN - The Huskies were actually really good back in 97-00. We were the only school they couldn't beat, granted we couldn't beat them either. I think they won a bunch of provincials, although in 98 I remember them getting thumped.

On another note, we signed the U-21 Peg keeper today to shore up our keeper situation, no more worrying if our goalie will show up any more.

what school did you go to....who thumped us?????? relight my brain cause ive forgotten...

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what not good the league, or the post i wrote....????
signed
unsure how to respond.....

no we agree on the post...I think from div 2 to Div 1 the difference is about 2-3 quality starters. So we agree on something. If you and I aren't going to battle on here then this thread will lose some luster because frankly Walls is a muppet and I don't have time to worry about his babble!

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
weekend prediction...rams 4-1 ajax, they may be at the bottom right now, but they arent completely useless.

to bad ive still got two games on my supension, oh well bleachers and beer for me

go rams go

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers -2 Port Moody -0
Moody showed up with only seven players and we had ten for the opening 20 or so. They then had 8 for the remainder of the game. Hats off to them as they battled hard and kept it fairly even.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers -2 Port Moody -0
Moody showed up with only seven players and we had ten for the opening 20 or so. They then had 8 for the remainder of the game. Hats off to them as they battled hard and kept it fairly even.

you guys only won 2-0 against eight men:eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well a wins a win and I know you guys always finish the season strong. like last year when you beat The Coachmen. it takes you lot sixteen games to get fit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts