Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe your players should stop getting suspended. The rematch will be fun, we did not have a good game first time out. Besides, one victory over us by the incredible score of 1 - 0 means nothing, you are behind us in the standings. Maybe you should use your youth advantage to capitalize on old teams like the clones, instead of fighting them.

by 3 points wow!!!
we won 1-0 over you guys right?? we played like shite and won. you guys tried your ass off but had nothing. We couldn't finish, you had no chances.
and i mean no chances. Clones got a shite goal and then we got in a fight. Our sweep got hurt two mins in, and we could buy a goal. shite happens. Rematch might be good if we have anywhere near our team. I've been having to take guys off our practice roster. Our loses are because of personnel reasons, and would be way up on our shite league if not for suspensions and major injuries again.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our loses are because of personnel reasons, and would be way up on our shite league if not for suspensions and major injuries again.

"Personnel reasons" like as in "The Wrong people on the team, a bunch of fight happy bastard children with pulled groins"

or did you mean "personal reasons" Like as in, "you have a yeast infection in your vagina"

Thats just my unprovoked 2 cents. Had some good coffee this morning.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
by 3 points wow!!!
we won 1-0 over you guys right?? we played like shite and won. you guys tried your ass off but had nothing. We couldn't finish, you had no chances.
and i mean no chances. Clones got a shite goal and then we got in a fight. Our sweep got hurt two mins in, and we could buy a goal. shite happens. Rematch might be good if we have anywhere near our team. I've been having to take guys off our practice roster. Our loses are because of personnel reasons, and would be way up on our shite league if not for suspensions and major injuries again.

Hey I'm really sorry about your lack of depth, I mean personnel issues. If I'd known I wouldn't have been so mean to you. I didn't mean to make you cry. Sorry. :(

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
by 3 points wow!!!

We haven't had all of our starters out to one game yet, and yet we still manage 2nd place with a pretty good record. The excuses are nice, whatever helps you sleep at night. You are the best :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wut the fcuk is up with the fvsl site?????
does anyone have contact info for the Wheelhouse FC Caps in div 2a??????
PM me if you do.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for 2b week 10

GEU Tigers verus Poco United United are coming on strong and on paper they should take this game easy. Although they always seem to have problems with the Tigers so 3-1

GEU Rams verus Poco Royals ???

Whalley Whitecaps Verus Alderhole This game won't be close and I would be surprised if Alderhole even scores.... 6-0

Langley Wolves verus Surrey Bullets... Langley is looking for some revenge after the boot to the keepers head that lost them the first match. This will be a good battle of two turf teams....I give Wolves the edge 2-1

Port Moody Lions Coquitlam Ajax Two turfs here again will battle it out. Normally I would pick Moody here but after seeing them last week and the Ajax playing much better as of late I am going with a 1-1 tie.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Franchise, didn't know what the games were due to the stupid FVSL site (unless they're upgrading, then that's alright)

GEU Tigers vs Poco United - United playing well, should continue as the Tigers are struggling. 2-0

GEU Rams vs Poco Royals - Haven't seen the Royals but I'm hard pressed to find a team that I've seen that can beat the Rams. 4-1

Whalley Strikers vs Alderhole - Would like to live up to Franchise's Whitecaps name, so I'll go with 6-0 as well.

Langley Wolves vs Surrey Bullets - From what I've heard of the Wolves, should handle the Bullets, but it will be hard fought. 4-2

Port Moody Lions vs Coquitlam Ajax - Lions not the team everyone thought they'd be, and the Ajax playing well but coming off a heartbreaking loss last week, will want to respond with a big win. 3-1

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax, Wolves and Strikers to win big this week. also United over the struggling Tigers. I think our game is going to be a tough one. the Royals alwyas play team from the Ridge tough and this week won't be any different. I would like to see Ajax win and finish the season strong great group of guys. As for Whalley should be a cake walk over the worst team in Div2.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax, Wolves and Strikers to win big this week. also United over the struggling Tigers. I think our game is going to be a tough one. the Royals alwyas play team from the Ridge tough and this week won't be any different. I would like to see Ajax win and finish the season strong great group of guys. As for Whalley should be a cake walk over the worst team in Div2.

Please follow the above format as this jargin of muttled names and commons and short sentences is hard on the eyes this early!!!:mad:

Thanks Coach;):D

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for 2B:

Surrey Bullets -LUFC Wolves - No predicition except hard nosed.
Poco United - 3 GEU Tigers - 0. Poco coming on while GEU can't score.
WHA Strikers - 4 Aldergrove - 1 Keep your head up Stall in this game.
Pomo Lions - 2 Coq. City Ajax - 2. Should be a tight game;Neighbourly rivalry.
GEU Rams - 3 Poco Royals -1. Rams continue on in 1st. Might be closer than expected. Good luck to all this weekend.:)

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers vs Poco United - United playing well, should continue as the Tigers are struggling. 3-1

GEU Rams vs Poco Royals - Haven't seen the Royals but I'm hard pressed to find a team that I've seen that can beat the Rams. 4-1

Whalley Strikers vs Alderhole - Would like to live up to Franchise's Whitecaps name, so I'll go with 6-0 as well. I agree but hopefully we dont take them for granted.

Langley Wolves vs Surrey Bullets - game will be decide late but the wolves will win with there fitness, but it will be hard fought. 3-2

Port Moody Lions vs Coquitlam Ajax - After watching the Lions and Rams on sunday then playing Ajax it should be easy for Ajax. 4-1

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers vs Poco United - United playing well, should continue as the Tigers are struggling. 3-1

Whalley Strikers vs Alderhole - Would like to live up to Franchise's Whitecaps name, so I'll go with 6-0 as well. I agree but hopefully we dont take them for granted.

Langley Wolves vs Surrey Bullets - game will be decide late but the wolves will win with there fitness, but it will be hard fought. 3-2

Port Moody Lions vs Coquitlam Ajax - After watching the Lions and Rams on sunday then playing Ajax it should be easy for Ajax. 4-1

You should be more original than copying my first 3 predictions :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2.5 I added to the third one:p

I see, track tops are in, they'll be at training tonight.

Since I'm not sure everyone reads all the other threads on TTP, how many D2 teams out there would be interested in the TTP Champions league? I think we would even though there's no chance of us winning it, it would be fun to play some other teams and possibly leagues, plus get some games in over winter break.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I'm not sure everyone reads all the other threads on TTP, how many D2 teams out there would be interested in the TTP Champions league? I think we would even though there's no chance of us winning it, it would be fun to play some other teams and possibly leagues, plus get some games in over winter break.

I can't speak for my team, though I think it would be good. especially as i think level of play in vmsl div2 is about the same as fvsl div2. now that i've played both.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"It's a good thing we have suspended players and major injuries or we would be running away with the league." -Westcoast

We will all be on full alert for that.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2.5 I added to the third one:p

Were you impressed with the Ronoldo like PK The Franchise displayed:eek:

Were you there all game, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself???

I am sorry you had to witness that display, not our best game by a looooooong shot, it took us till the 75 minute to realize we are miles ahead of that team in talent.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see, track tops are in, they'll be at training tonight.

Good luck....I don't see many turf fields having openings for that many games and I don't see alot of people travelling to 8 rinks to play during the weekdays.

I on one hand would play not to far of a drive for me.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you impressed with the Ronoldo like PK The Franchise displayed:eek:

Were you there all game, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself???

I am sorry you had to witness that display, not our best game by a looooooong shot, it took us till the 75 minute to realize we are miles ahead of that team in talent.

I went to my car after you guys scored to make it 3-1 but by the time I got there you guys scored again. I'd say the strikers had a good game just bad luck on the finish. The the mids were having a hell of a time in the middle of the field, the field was shite in there and the defence looked like they had trouble with the field as well but they held there own. You guys had all the chances and were unlucky not to win by 5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0