Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2021/2022 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
21 Teams split into 2 divisions

10 Side A Teams:
Abbotsford United B
FC Faly B U21
Langley City FC
Langley Highlanders
Langley United U21
Mission SC A
Playaz in Paris
Poco FC Titans
Ridge Meadows SC United
Surrey Utd SC Elite

First games start Saturday September 11th

11 Side B Teams
Coastal FC
FC Tigers C
Greater Vancouver Utd
Langley Utd Dragons
Langley Utd Dynamo
Langley Utd Young Guns
North Surrey Mustangs A
Surrey FC Punjab
Surrey United SC C
Whalley Wakanda A
WRU Vault FC

First games start Friday September 10th

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2-6 Mission

Only recognized a handful of players from the last time we played them pre Covid.

They’ve Improved but still think they’ll struggle to get results.

Someone tell me how the Mustangs and Dragons game ended 11-5? It was going on while we were on the old turf warming up, but I wasn’t paying much attention to it.

Playaz in ttp

Sep 14, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Missionary SC! Crucial points to begin the season. They need to get these points early on if they want to finish 4th place. To be fair, this was the expected result this week, especially, with a big signing of the oldest knock off wannabe gq model Chris! Instant chemistry with his other 2 knock off gq model brothers! Jokes aside, he’ll fit in pretty well! Not to forget, Conor Pickering winning mvp this game! Must have been really good at his position, pickeringoutofhisnet! Then we got the star of the team beer belly dan! Scoring 2 and winning the teams player of the game award. He gets a banana trophy which is fitting cause who knows when the last time he saw his own banana…. Missionary sc is going to be dangerous this year. With all the new recruits, from Chris to the 3-4 from abby red fairies to the goalie who probably loves to grab balls, hence the phub on his kit, the team is looking stacked top to bottom. I think they’ll be the front runners for fourth place and win the fourth place trophy! Just my prediction.

side note, Surrey should just stay home, it’s probably more enjoyable to get spanked at home where it’s dry and warm than in the cold winter weather or just drop to the lowest Div! I respect the grind of the little lads though.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Missionary SC! Crucial points to begin the season. They need to get these points early on if they want to finish 4th place. To be fair, this was the expected result this week, especially, with a big signing of the oldest knock off wannabe gq model Chris! Instant chemistry with his other 2 knock off gq model brothers! Jokes aside, he’ll fit in pretty well! Not to forget, Conor Pickering winning mvp this game! Must have been really good at his position, pickeringoutofhisnet! Then we got the star of the team beer belly dan! Scoring 2 and winning the teams player of the game award. He gets a banana trophy which is fitting cause who knows when the last time he saw his own banana…. Missionary sc is going to be dangerous this year. With all the new recruits, from Chris to the 3-4 from abby red fairies to the goalie who probably loves to grab balls, hence the phub on his kit, the team is looking stacked top to bottom. I think they’ll be the front runners for fourth place and win the fourth place trophy! Just my prediction.

side note, Surrey should just stay home, it’s probably more enjoyable to get spanked at home where it’s dry and warm than in the cold winter weather or just drop to the lowest Div! I respect the grind of the little lads though.

Lol that’s actually pretty funny.

Who’s Chris though?

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey beer drinkers 3
Langley dragons 1

Game started 40 minutes late due to storm delay. We came out buzzed and ready to go hit a couple posts and a couple close through balls that were near misses. Dragons got speed and skill, but were no match for the beer drinkers. We let them score first in the 35 minute on a fluke through ball cause it was the right thing to do after they got spanked 11-5 the week before. Second half the young lads thought they were gonna win came out chirping about score board. So we had to show them what was up, our defender banged home a goal about 15 mins into the second half from around 20 yards out. About 10 mins later they hand ball it in the box we get a penalty kick, our guy scores 2-1. This point we start chirping them back about the score. Referee gets a little butt hurt and stops the reset to talk to a few players over the banter. Another 5 mins or so goes by and we get our 3rd goal and a quick passing play down the side and a cross into a streaking midfielder about 8 yards out who put it away. After that the young players were just losing it on eachother, I could see why they lost 11-5 if that's how they react to getting scored on. They had a couple chances late in the game including 1 goal line scramble that we luckily cleared. Better team won, simple as that, they have speed and skill but lack the team effort. Onto Mustangs next week.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey United 1
NS Mustangs 6

we took the lead 20 mins in. Then they got 2 quick ones about 15 mins later. second half it started pouring rain. Club has stuck us on grass pitch. grip disappeared quickly and guys were slipping everywhwre. they scored about 5 mins in to make it 3-1 we came out flat second half. last 20 we kind of just fell apart they put away 3 more. regroup and move onto next weekend

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
VU is the most annoying team in fvsl, a team of babies that cry at ever foul asking the ref for a yellow card. They will be a D3 team in 2022 thankfully

Playaz in ttp

Sep 14, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conor you spelt missionary fc wrong in your post! Here I’ll fix it and make it better:

Missionary fc is the most annoying team in fvsl, a team of babies that cry at every foul asking the ref for a yellow card. They are led by the head cry baby, doesn’t know how to shut up and lost to surrey Dan hill and then his side kick/boyfriend Conor pickinghisass (who clearly did his job very well picking the ball out of his net 4 times recently) and their accidental son mark! These 3 alone complain more than the whole league combined lol. But I think They will be a D3 team in 2022 thankfully. (Partial credit to dan’s female dog Connor J as some words were taken from his post)

Fun fact of the day: Mark is the same height as a girl being on her knees!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Austin Powers Love GIF

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conor you spelt missionary fc wrong in your post! Here I’ll fix it and make it better:

Missionary fc is the most annoying team in fvsl, a team of babies that cry at every foul asking the ref for a yellow card. They are led by the head cry baby, doesn’t know how to shut up and lost to surrey Dan hill and then his side kick/boyfriend Conor pickinghisass (who clearly did his job very well picking the ball out of his net 4 times recently) and their accidental son mark! These 3 alone complain more than the whole league combined lol. But I think They will be a D3 team in 2022 thankfully. (Partial credit to dan’s female dog Connor J as some words were taken from his post)

Fun fact of the day: Mark is the same height as a girl being on her knees!
What happened to the good old days when we never said names just the # @Regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts