Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's historically been grass, but haven't played on it for a couple years. Doubt they'd change an elementary school field to turf?

If you go to standings and hit the schedule it shows us at AJ McClellan then the weekly shows us at CAP. I got an email last week from the league saying it had been moved to AJ McClellan from CAP but that’s not showing on the weekly schedule yet. Hopefully both the Referee and us end up at the right field.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction
Dynamo 2-2 Dragons
Surrey 0-3 Mission
Westcoast 1-1 Abby
Knights 2-1 Aldergrove
Wakanda 2-0 WRU
TSS 0-11 Red Devils
Langley United 1-2 Poco
Surrey 1-1 SAFC

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
any other teams get fines yet for uniforms not matching? Without any word from the referee previous to the game.

Yes, we got a fine! No word from the referee and no word from league as to who it was or what wasn't matching. Sounds like their books aren't balancing and they are making it our problem.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction
Dynamo - Dragons - Looking forward to seeing how Dragons play now that they have a few games under their belt. Seemed like a good skilled team in Wk 1.
Surrey 1-4 Mission - Mission seems to be getting their legs under them after a slow start.
Westcoast 2-3 Abby - Abby gets their first L vs the Knights? Won't happen 2 weeks in a row. MOTW
Knights 1-2 Aldergrove - Lightning get back on track this week.
Wakanda 2-1 WRU - Wakanda have some speed and skill but need to be more clinical on their finish. I think they edge this one.
TSS 0-5 Red Devils - Not much here.
Langley United 1-1 Poco - Pool A seems wide open and we haven't played either team. Tie, because somebody has to tie this week.
Surrey 1-0 SAFC - Surrey back to stringing some W's together

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had the same thing we disputed it though, and it went away. We should be told what was wrong Atleast so it doesn't occur again.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, we got a fine! No word from the referee and no word from league as to who it was or what wasn't matching. Sounds like their books aren't balancing and they are making it our problem.
League is bit light this month, any chance you guys could wear pinnies this week so the boys can have some extra beer money? Cheers.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1-dragons 1
They scored in the last 5 min to tie. We had several scorning chances to bury them. They had a few good chances too. Contrary to first impressions, dragons are legit.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1-dragons 1
They scored in the last 5 min to tie. We had several scorning chances to bury them. They had a few good chances too. Contrary to first impressions, dragons are legit.

They did seem quite good when I watched them against Surrey. I wonder what the league/they will do if they qualify for B provincials, and U21 provincials.
My guess is they have to go into U21?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did seem quite good when I watched them against Surrey. I wonder what the league/they will do if they qualify for B provincials, and U21 provincials.
My guess is they have to go into U21?
U 21's. Had a pint with the coach, who I played with. lol.

Pretty even first half, we got one with about 10 seconds to go. Then in the second we had 4 or 5 glorious chances to go ahead by 2 but couldn't do it. They get one off a corner in a clusterf--- and ball rolls in. Frustrating but you got to bury your chances. They are doing better then I thought, they are young and keep coming at you.

Aug 12, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
U 21's. Had a pint with the coach, who I played with. lol.

Pretty even first half, we got one with about 10 seconds to go. Then in the second we had 4 or 5 glorious chances to go ahead by 2 but couldn't do it. They get one off a corner in a clusterf--- and ball rolls in. Frustrating but you got to bury your chances. They are doing better then I thought, they are young and keep coming at you.

thanks for the beer peg leg. We are exceeding where I thought we would be at for year 1. Last night was a good battle that certainly could have gone either way. Dynamo are a classy bunch.

I am fairly certain we would only be eligible for u21 cup play this year.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 0-9 Mission

anyone who wants to watch the game they live streamed it on their instagram. Not sure if it got cut off sometime in the second half but you can imagine how the game went. Very one sided.

They had 5 or 6 subs, we just destroyed them so it’s not a question of not having guys, or them taking a red.

Their keeper was easily their man of the match too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0