Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 3 - 0 SAFC Hawks

We weren’t really troubled at all throughout. Scored off a corner kick 20 mins in to go up 1-0. Added a second goal 10 mins before half time. Possession was heavily in our favour most of the second half and potted a 3rd goal with 15 mins or so to go. Overall, very comfortable win, especially with missing 4-5 starters for the 2nd week in a row. On to WRU vault at our home pitch next weekend.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-1 surrey

A good, physical match from both sides, the type of game we like to be a part of. It was pretty defensive for the first portion of the game. We went ahead in the 35th from a corner kick which was cleared but headed back in the mix and then headed in for the first goal. It pays to have two 6'3" strikers.

More of the same in 2nd with most of the game being played in the middle of the pitch. Surrey evened it up on a PK call. Our guy said he didn't get him but it was a couple slick moves by their striker that made our guys bite and he went down.

We responded quickly from another corner kick - header from the back post to the far corner. Our third came shortly after as they pressed. A cross in from our wing that bounced around and came back out and a well taken half volley found the back.

Physical game with a old school ref who kept his cardbook tucked deep in his pocket which probably benefited us in the end. Thanks @krisztiant for paying up his half of the bet, free beers taste best. I had a Smirnoff Ice buried in your pack of Coors, so clearly you guys are the classier side.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game basically went as reported, both team missed a few chances that could have been put away. Fairly even game with both teams have spells of more control. dynamo are very dangerous off set peices with all their height. excited to run it back and hopefully take 3 points next game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2-0 Mission

Next week against Knights with 3 key guys suspended. Season not looking good so far

Poco are much better than only 1 win, and I would assume are unlucky not to have more. That being said both teams had some good chances last night, and I would say both keepers probably should have been given mvp votes.

First half we started well for 5 mins, their keeper came up big on a save then for the rest of the half poco carried the play, scoring about 5 mins before half on a nice header. We did have a big chance at the end of the half where the keeper made I think a triple save (3rd could have been the CB) can’t remember.

Second half was pretty much the opposite, it was us carrying the play, their keeper making some big saves. However in one of their few breaks in the second their striker did bring out a great save from our keeper to keep it at 1-0. Around the 80th they hit us on the counter and as our keeper went to clear the ball it hit our defender and fell for their striker to tap home into an empty net.

Incredibly frustrated with how this season is playing out right now, as I feel we should have beaten Aldy, and Langley, and possibly could have gotten something out of Poco. Not the case and we sit with just 1 win from 5 and provincials looking like a real challenge. I was suspended last night for 3 yellows already, and know we have 3 other guys missing next week for the same thing. Not making things easier on ourselves either doesn’t help.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers 4-3 dynamo
I would definitely say a gift of a pk in the last 5 min for them. Missed several grade A chances to bury them when we were up 3-2. Happy thanksgiving everyone, even Abby united

Caritas

Oct 2, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 1-1 Langley City
Both goals came early. The first 15 was good but there wasn't much flow going, either way, the rest of the match. Langley has a great group of guys, a lot of class.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers 4 Dynamo 3. Haven't posted in a while but still upset about last night. Worst PK call I've seen in the last 20 years. Really. The ref was trying to give them one earlier on a phantom hand ball but got overruled by his AR. So gives them one with 2 minutes to go....every call went for the kids....this is mens soccer not U-17

Aug 12, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers 4-3 dynamo
I would definitely say a gift of a pk in the last 5 min for them. Missed several grade A chances to bury them when we were up 3-2. Happy thanksgiving everyone, even Abby united

Was at the game and indeed such a soft penalty. Shoulder to shoulder in the box and the TSS player does the superman dive. Foul that led to 2nd goal was also non existent as per several fans on the side line. I was on opposite side of field but the handball in the box your team wanted seemed pretty clear as well. TSS did come out well in the 2nd half to make the game exciting to watch.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
went the same way against us. couldn't throw a single challenge or there was a call. No flow to the game due to a the stoppages in play. TSS isn't bad though,but the refs definately do favour them. Even a couple of their players were complaining how all the refs go easy on them. best against us was " that was a bad thrown in, but will let it go this time...." was quite frustrating

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD 5-1 over Vault

Went up 1-0 in the 20th off a quick throw in and cross to the back post for header finish.

1-0 at half.

They tied it up off a broken play with multiple mistakes on our end ( as well as the lineo but that is an entirely diff story).

We responded well after that and eventually the flood gates opened and the game finished 5-1. Credit to them for not quitting over 90 mins and only having 11-12 bodies, with some getting injured over the course of the game.

Onto a big away match vs surrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts