Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results and Banter 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay on his feet!? The guy was clattered in the box when the ball was long gone, and one of the defenders "studs-upped" him behind the play with the ball on the other side of the pitch. Give yer head a shake.

G-2

Aug 22, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't comment on that because I didn't see it. What I did witness though was the chilliwack bench instruct #10 to start looking to dive for PKs in the first half. Didn't think that was cool.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^Really!? Just like you I'll have to plead ignorance - didn't see/hear it. Anyway....if clattering a guy with studs behind the play is bad, instructing to dive is just as bad. His dad is the manager, so I'll ask him. But don't expect me to share a response here! haha....in the end it's all beer league isn't it?

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't me regs, you must have diving mixed around with nutmegging knvb:wa:, I haven't played in three weeks, two ligament sprains. and as for the rest of the story, our guy goes down a lot, but that's because he gets fouled a lot, one of the most talented players I have played with and just real shifty. Very tough to defend. It doesn't help his case that he is pretty small so he can get thrown around. That was a very obvious call and the ref really dropped the ball on that call... Frustrating but what can ya do.

matkinson

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Coastal going to allow 2 Premier teams next season or is there going to be a big merger/restructure between the two teams?

I'm not sure what the club has planned but I don't see a situation where there will be a merger. If we win league then our intention is to move up to premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts