Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results and Banter 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harts

Apr 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Inter doesn't need their top two scorers from last season. 8-2!!

Congrats, Inter beat a lackluster aldergrove team that can barely keep their spot in div 1. let alone compete for top of table. I'm predicting their toughest opponent will be Langley again seeing as how they have added some depth to their squad, so we'll see how they do in the big games.

Broken Hero

Sep 10, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 N.Coquitlam over the freshly relegated Titans. Currious if this was the same team they used last year. Not the tough battle we were expecting.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 N.Coquitlam over the freshly relegated Titans. Currious if this was the same team they used last year. Not the tough battle we were expecting.
I believe Trinity gets stronger as the year goes on because of players playing for the University, not 100% on that. Last time I played them which was last time they were in Div 1 they were a different (better) team at the end of the year then the beginning.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats, Inter beat a lackluster aldergrove team that can barely keep their spot in div 1. let alone compete for top of table. I'm predicting their toughest opponent will be Langley again seeing as how they have added some depth to their squad, so we'll see how they do in the big games.

Well they still have to win and they did that in pretty good style. Are they supposed to keep it close?
FYI midman doesn't even play for Inter and i'm sure that wasn't a shot at me or AJ, just an observation.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well they still have to win and they did that in pretty good style. Are they supposed to keep it close?
FYI midman doesn't even play for Inter and i'm sure that wasn't a shot at me or AJ, just an observation.

Not intended to be a shot at MB10 or AJ, just a testament to the scoring depth on Inter. They will, however, have a much tougher test against Chilli.

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns 4- Inter 0

Finally had a quality starting 11 tonight, and it showed. We drained them. They had nothing going forward. I don't recall them having a quality scoring chance. I think they will agree that we were unlucky not to score a couple more.
SK with the game winner early in the first half, and BS with 3 to finish them off.
Hopefully this match rights our ship as our first two matches were terrible. On to next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder if this had to do with the Prem team playing at the same time as the div 1?

No they only have 2 prem regulars signed down. 1 played with Inter last night, the other prem. I don't think either had played for them yet this year before last night either. The young guns beat Inter's regulars, unless guys were missing which i wouldn't know.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter definitley outplayed young guns in dodge ball last night. :cool: 100% We barely touched the ball. Seems like when we did have the ball, it ended up on their feet shortly after. they were good all around from start to finish, I dont think we put more than 3 passes together last night. Although we were missing our strikers, lee, paul, gio, J craig. But I dont think it would have made a difference as we couldnt get the ball to the forwards anyways. All in all a terrble night for Inter. Great game for Young Guns. A good old fashioned spanking is probably what we needed to wake up for this season. On to next week. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0