Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Pre-Season Banter 2007/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just changed at G.E.U. this morning ( sat ) A.Solk is no longer taking a team its going to be S.T. & G.A. doing it :eek: :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does this mean the better players of the BK's will now play on the so called stronger team? Or are they staying together to the end of time?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only half agree with you Franchise as we've been down this road before and it didn't work. The team needs to be split up with the Premier quality players on the stronger team and then added to with others. Problem is who are the others? Unfortunately I'm not sure if there are any others anymore? To make a serious run at premier again things have to change.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does this mean the better players of the BK's will now play on the so called stronger team? Or are they staying together to the end of time?

as soon as you try to MAKE players go where they dont want to go you have problems
but if players end up wanting to go where they sholud go that's the easy route
and if the players you want still dont want to go then perhaps they are not the players you wated after all :confused:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a new line in Vegas: 3 to 1 S.T. (or is that estee) has one of his old man fits and doesn't make it through the season. :eek:

Good move by GEU to get the Solkasaurus Rex out of there.

i still aint quit the rams as often as you boy george
solrex is the new phoenix coach so be carefull what you say

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad about solk....the guy loves the game and is always willing to put in more time then he should. He is a good guy and a good trainer, he won the prem 3 yrs ago and now he get booted down to div 2 or 3???/
That being said S.T is the best coach around GEU and will help that team out alot.

I have a feeling there will be a big turnout for the GEU vs GEU game next yr. I'm looking forward to it already.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ST is ok. Decent knowledge of the game, might even have some skills of his own but his mind is gone and he'll never get it back.

Getting old is a bitch, especially when the mind goes.
;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ST... so are any BK's gonna play with you this upcoming season. They should as they don't have any reason not to now that Solk has stepped back?

Tell Alex he'd better play well or I'm coming for his job...is he 14 yrs old yet?

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ST... so are any BK's gonna play with you this upcoming season. They should as they don't have any reason not to now that Solk has stepped back?

Tell Alex he'd better play well or I'm coming for his job...is he 14 yrs old yet?

naa the BK'S want to stick together for a season so why not I'll just pick up players as i go along as for alex (who the f*ck is alex) or was that alice :D

thanx for the input yoda if thats your REAL name ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most players who have played for Bluebird would love to play for him (even me) by far the best coach I've played for in any sport. there going to be alright.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a better badminton coach when I was in grade 8. He was a very nice coach to the guys , very light on his feet and swung a mean racket... come to think of it they have alot in common.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0