Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Dec. 9th to 11th

Which is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or is the league shutting down for Christmas really early this year? That being said, there some important games in the Division this week.

GEU vs. NDFC

This isn't one of them. GEU have been calling up up to five guys per game just to get eleven. Friday night will be no different. NDFC has taken points from the top two over the last bit. They should win Friday. Assuming the game is played. Three wins in their last seven games could save GEU from relegation. Is it possible?

Highlanders vs. Sporting

Sporting have Whitecaps signed. They have also apparently gotten rid of the bad apples over the last week. I guess that means that they should be even more dominating this weekend than they were the last time they played. It's easy to dominate the Highlanders though. They haven't been the same since STD left.

GNSU vs. Raiders

A Saturday nighter at Newton. Unfortunately it will be a lopsided affair. GN is awful. The Raiders are good. Enough said.

Aldergrove vs. Whalley

Aldergrove, although still undefeated, hasn't played all that great lately. They have tied their last two and have lost the chance to put some distance between them and the Rangers. They will win on Sunday though. No doubt about it.

Rangers vs. Port Moddy

Sunday night at 8:30pm. Ouch. If the Rangers can stay awake and find their way out to Heritage Park this one could be a good one. These two ended in a fast paced 2-2 tie last time they met. Rangers need the points. They don't really matter to Port Moddy though. They aren't going anywhere.

There you go peeps. Discuss.

Werd.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks TR I'm touched and it's nice to be touched :confused: I think. Yes the Highlander beer cooler is a little lower than last year but I made a couple of guest appearances to do my part.

I pick Highlander vs Sporting match. Sporting has Whitecap players and Heanjobs dad played for the Whitecaps, enough said.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the points are extremely important to us, we got the rangers then aldergrove, both at home, we drop the games were done, we come out with 4 or 6 points we'll be going places. its do or die time for us and we realize the only way were going to move into the top 2 is to take points from them directly.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Thanks TR I'm touched and it's nice to be touched :confused: I think. Yes the Highlander beer cooler is a little lower than last year but I made a couple of guest appearances to do my part.

I pick Highlander vs Sporting match. Sporting has Whitecap players and Heanjobs dad played for the Whitecaps, enough said.

Yea, and old Gerry could probably still put on the boots and compete with us boys. What do they say about the old gene pool...it skips a generation every once in awhile...c'mon Magnus and Anders! :D

Heanjob

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
its do or die time for us and we realize the only way were going to move into the top 2 is to take points from them directly.

Well said Brandon....when in doubt state the obvious.

HJ

PS The only way the Higlanders won't win this weekend is if we don't score. :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:30 Heritage park, I'm predicting it will be about -1, -2 degrees at that point. Luckily the rangers have plenty of built in insulation so they won't be effected. The question is will Port Moody be wearing turtle necks and mittens. score 2-1 Port Moody

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Pippo you playing this weekend? I guess I'll see you up at Heritage if you are. Moody to lose this week as Super Pippo and that red headed freak a.k.a. his midfield partner will school middle of the park and crew. 3-1 Rangers final.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Well said Brandon....when in doubt state the obvious.

HJ

PS The only way the Higlanders won't win this weekend is if we don't score. :D

or Sporting score more..

You're welcome

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Hey Pippo you playing this weekend? I guess I'll see you up at Heritage if you are. Moody to lose this week as Super Pippo and that red headed freak a.k.a. his midfield partner will school middle of the park and crew. 3-1 Rangers final.

Yes, I am playing this week...and after a couple of weeks with no games...we are VERY hungry.

four megs, two goals and one win.

and the game ball to the King.( signed ala T O )

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
...and after a couple of weeks with no games...we are VERY hungry.

The Rangers must be suffering geeger withdrawl...two weeks without all those nitrates, oh the horror! :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)
~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts