Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL] Div 1 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
says a person who never wins trophies...

@Regs I won't get Ranger games, I'm too sensitive and may cry. Plus it would be a conflict. Well, it would be if they were playing ND. I did get a cracker div 2 fixture though, I know a guy, but that would be off topic. I think. Where are we?

I'll take this weekend...
  • Rangers because they can cheat.
  • Langley FC
  • Abby
  • Coastal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
says a person who never wins trophies...

@Regs I won't get Ranger games, I'm too sensitive and may cry. Plus it would be a conflict. Well, it would be if they were playing ND. I did get a cracker div 2 fixture though, I know a guy, but that would be off topic. I think. Where are we?

I'll take this weekend...
  • Rangers because they can cheat.
  • Langley FC
  • Abby
  • Coastal
Gold :)

truth-hurts

Sep 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive: I think delta has come a long way from when they were getting run though years back. Pretty sure you guys even came second one year, but did u build it? I herd you recruited 2guys over that 5years and everyone else just came along on their own. is that the real story? Not sure if thats "building" seems more like "got lucky with youth". Im sure you will have some long winded responce thats only truthful in your own head, cant wait to pretend to read it.

Flipper

Jul 26, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive: I think delta has come a long way from when they were getting run though years back. Pretty sure you guys even came second one year, but did u build it? I herd you recruited 2guys over that 5years and everyone else just came along on their own. is that the real story? Not sure if thats "building" seems more like "got lucky with youth". Im sure you will have some long winded responce thats only truthful in your own head, cant wait to pretend to read it.
Lion and Bulljive definitely built that team, it was on the verge of collapse until they arrived. They completely changed the culture and were able to attract and keep some good North Delta players. Some players definitely came on their own but isn't that the sign of a good program...players want to play for you. At this point I don't think they're doing much recruiting, they are turning players away.
I'm not going to comment on the issues with the team and the FVSL because I don't know the whole story but I do know that at the time they took over they were excited to be part of the FVSL as the premier division was looking promising as there were some good players making the jump over to the FVSL.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 Matches

Pomo Gunners vs Coastal
Langley FC vs Pomo Rangers
Langley Utd B
vs North Delta SC
Abby Utd vs WC Inter

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just glancing at the FVSL discipline board and noticed a lot of big suspensions in div.1. A little detective work and 7 players from 3 different teams have picked up these cards while playing the POMO Rangers. Bit of a bizarre stat really, any idea what's going on there?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy, Pomo cheats. Haven't you heard? Hows 7 out of first place treating the FVSL best team ever?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy, Pomo cheats. Haven't you heard? Hows 7 out of first place treating the FVSL best team ever?

I guess it just shows how low the level is in the valley doesn't it. I could give a real response but why bother as u will just have a kunt response. Wasn't alluding anyone was cheating thought maybe a couple fights or something, saw an 8ish game suspension and a double red for an ND player. Hadn't heard what happened and am totally out of the valley loop. I know how asking questions is forbidden, but you always seem to feel a need to respond without any actual information other then an undertone of fukc off muppet. Luckily I don't take these things to heart as someone could really get their feelings hurt.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear BC Soccer,

Please read the whole thread for the whole story and tell me who is goading who.

Spineless and bush league are words that come to mind. Disappointment would be another.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess it just shows how low the level is in the valley doesn't it. I could give a real response but why bother as u will just have a kunt response. Wasn't alluding anyone was cheating thought maybe a couple fights or something, saw an 8ish game suspension and a double red for an ND player. Hadn't heard what happened and am totally out of the valley loop. I know how asking questions is forbidden, but you always seem to feel a need to respond without any actual information other then an undertone of fukc off muppet. Luckily I don't take these things to heart as someone could really get their feelings hurt.

Can KNVB please come to the Canada vs. Mexico game?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please clarify, it's all in how you say it...

"Probably YOUR ASS."

...or

"Probably your ASS."

Then, if you pick option #2, you will need to clarify which one, because I have more than one of those, too.

~Popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0