Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results and Banter '13/'14 Season

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3 south surrey 0

They played really well and took us out of our game. Forced us into a lot of kick and run, and were VERY chippy.

Still, we found a way to get the win and another shutout in the process.

10-0. Now on to Vault for our biggest test of the year.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No gloating this week.

ND Titans 1 - 1 Vault

After a really hard fought 0-0 tie and PK loss to a div 1 team in Bradner Cup on Monday we were ready for a tough test. Or so we thought!

Vault came out really hungry and beat us to every ball. They were more physical and passed the ball better. They had more possession but could only generate shots from 25+ yards. 0-0 at half.

Not much changed in the second half. We improved but fell behind with 20 to go. Finally we woke up and started playing better. Had a lot of scrambles in their box but couldn't finish. Finally got one with 10 to go and pushed on for another but couldn't get it.

They will disagree, but a tie was a fair result. They were better, but didn't do enough to win. We are disappointed but know that a tie isn't a bad result. Still undefeated and in control of the league if we can get back to our winning ways.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally ready to talk about the loss to BC United. Embarassing. They had 10 guys, and were up 4-0 10 minutes in. We finally got it together and crawled back, but missed way too many chances as per usual. Thankfully CCB this weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I hope.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally ready to talk about the loss to BC United. Embarassing. They had 10 guys, and were up 4-0 10 minutes in. We finally got it together and crawled back, but missed way too many chances as per usual. Thankfully CCB this weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I hope.

We're doing our best to not let in our 100th goal of the season this weekend.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to 2014, Div 3. An interesting, if not unexpected first game after the holidays.

Sundowners deserve a lot of credit. I wasn't sure why their GK went off with injury but as he was down the remainder of the match on the sideline I am wishing him the best as he was clearly in a lot of pain or discomfort. Wishing Sundowners all the best as our two matches with them were strong and fair matches.

Wishing everyone positive, fairly played, remaining league and cup games in 2014.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay tuned for the first Titans gloat of 2014...

ND Titans 4 - Surrey Strikers 2

Pretty flattering score for them, as we should have been up 3 or 4-0 in the first 20 minutes. A lucky goal and a phantom PK was pretty much all Surrey generated.

Not our best effort, but got er done after a long break, so that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 9 Coastal 0

Despite missing a lot of guys, we played really well and they did not. Their keeper was solid though. Felt bad for him.

4-0 at half. 5 more in the 2nd. Good confidence boost for some of the guys who haven't scored much.

On to next week!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 9 Coastal 0

Despite missing a lot of guys, we played really well and they did not. Their keeper was solid though. Felt bad for him.

4-0 at half. 5 more in the 2nd. Good confidence boost for some of the guys who haven't scored much.

On to next week!

You guys looking pretty stacked now....good luck in the cup run.

You may want to get an upgrade with your goalie though :)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 5 Abby 0

The Titans just keep on rolling. We were pushed really hard in the first half and were lucky to sneak a goal in the 45 minute to settle our nerves. Second half was much more commanding and we took control.

5-0 is a bit flattering as we got 3 goals in the last ten minutes, but still a more than deserving win.

On to Cup. Hopefully our regular season success can translate into a deep run.

Good luck to everyone else in our division.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of CCB forfeits this week. 3 I think I counted.

AC Slater, any insight into this?

I've been out the past few weeks with a knee injury but I didn't hear about the forfeits. Although it doesn't surprise me considering the amount of guys that normally show up. The guys that do show up usually play on two or three of the teams as call ups. It's been an "interesting" year with CCB. I feel bad for our coach who stepped up one week into the season when the original guy fcuked off.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this weekend between chilliwack and vault on friday night. Should be a good one. Might take this one in

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0