Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results and Banter '13/'14 Season

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any info on the Sundowners. I remember playing them in cup like 5 years ago, so I'm pretty sure they're the exact same right?

They've always been a chippy team when I've played them. A few hotheads that are real easy to get under their skin. Haven't played them this season though.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are a hard tackling team. not chippy. most of the time. we are ripe for the picking this year. lots of turnover and new players. we battle hard, and make a game of it. some games we have lost our cool, but thats how things go. i'm not even taking the piss on one. lots of heart, not so much technical ability, with a pinch a chippy. not dirty, more hard mistimed tackling. see ya sat ital. predictions, 4-0 Surrey.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, kind of sounds like us. I just hate the Thanksgiving weekend games, no idea what we're going to show up with but we should have at least 11, hopefully a sub or 2 as I'm good for like 15 minutes.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, kind of sounds like us. I just hate the Thanksgiving weekend games, no idea what we're going to show up with but we should have at least 11, hopefully a sub or 2 as I'm good for like 15 minutes.

Better than me. i'm still waiting for surgery for 2 bone spurs and torn ligaments in my ankle. 15 months and counting. if i make the game, i'm on the sidelines, i'm the one with long hair. it looks ridiculous, but it's for a good cause.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 ND Titans. Should have been 8-0. Don't mind Friday night games, especially on thanksgiving. Onto Bradner cup game on Monday

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late, but we ended up winning 2-1. Our finish is just brutal, game should have been over in the first half. But we starting dying in the 2nd, and they kept pushing back and got within 1 but too little, too late thankfully.

Now on to 2 Cloverdale teams playing out in Guildford for some reason.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 7-0 over Abby.

Score says it all. 7 different scorers for us including a defender capping it off with an unreal free kick. His first goal since U10 haha

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 7-0 over Abby.

Score says it all. 7 different scorers for us including a defender capping it off with an unreal free kick. His first goal since U10 haha

Doesn't say it all. Abby had 11 players, a back-up GK, and played the last 25 with 10 men. But I guess this site is called Taking the Piss, eh?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't say it all. Abby had 11 players, a back-up GK, and played the last 25 with 10 men. But I guess this site is called Taking the Piss, eh?
Sorry buddy, didn't mean to hit a nerve with ya. Don't know anything about your team, so no idea you had a backup in net. Nor do I know how many players you have signed to your team. And it was 5-0 at half with your full squad on the field. 6-0 before your guy left with 25 min left so that really didn't have anything to do with it.

Just stating a fact that it was one sided, that is all. Could have been more as well. Look forward to the rematch in Abby. Guess it will be a diff story then

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 4 BC Utd 0

They only had 9 guys and we came out pretty flat thinking it would be easy. They played hard and made it difficult, but we didn't do ourselves any favours.

If they had 11 I'm sure it would have been a tougher game. But in confident we'd have won anyway. Guess we'll find out in the return match

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Sundowners 1-0 Abby.

We had 14, 2 of those being our head coach and manager playing. we should of had 3 in the first and 3 in the second, including breakaway from almost our half. Abby came hard to start the second and were rewarded with a crossbar. Alot of hustle, alot of heart, a little bit of luck. win is a win. on to next week.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 8 - CCB Tigers 0

Not really much to say. Tigers actually have a few decent players, just not much help behind them unfortunately.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 8 - CCB Tigers 0

Not really much to say. Tigers actually have a few decent players, just not much help behind them unfortunately.

I missed the game but that's been our whole season so far. We have no natural keeper, center backs or midfielders. Everyone thinks they are a striker. Next year CCB needs to combine all 4 teams and stick to Div 4, unless they make a Div 5.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just placed there. It's my first year with them. The ones that played together last year were in div 4a and finished near the bottom. The rest are mostly U21 call ups.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck, apparenty thats seems to be happening quite a lot. Good luck the rest of the way.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts