Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results and Banter '13/'14 Season

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 0-0 N.D. Sundowners.
Pretty fair to say vault should have got the win last night. they controlled the majority of play, had plenty of shots and gave up only a handful of chances. We had 8 to 9 new guys and a new system and it showed last night. Alot of guys running around and a shat ton of bad passes. oh well, week 1. on to next week.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure next time around wont be as bad for ccb as they'll be much more organized and realize they have a u21 team and a div 4 team to call up players from so they dont need to play with 11 guys all game, mind you chillis A team was playing at the same time yesterday which im sure makes a big difference and probably could have been 17...

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB is being sent to div 4. From what I understand there was a mixup. I haven't played with these guys before so I don't know what our potential is. Has not looked good so far getting out scored 23-0 after 2 weeks. Also haven't fielded a full roster yet.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Titans 2-0 N.D. Sundowners.

I wasn't there so i can't really give a game report. i heard the 1st goal was bad marking on our part, allowing the opposition so walk 70 yards with the ball and score 10 minutes in. second, from what i can understand, our sweeper went to collect a pass back and pulled his groin, leaving the ball for the titans player to run in untouched. From what i was told, not a good game by us at all. very sloppy.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - ND Sundowers 0

Waterbrook summed it up pretty well.

It was a really sloppy poorly played game but I'd like to think the better and more deserving team won. We finished two chances and they missed on theirs. Most of the game was sloppily played in midfield, but the Sundowners did cause us some problems.

Assuming they start to finish some chances the Sundowners should be okay this year. Their only issue might be with discipline. I have never seen a team slide tackle so much in one game (often late and studs up). If this continues and they get a grumpy ref, they will pick up a lot of red cards.

Speaking of refs, our ref was terrible. As bad as the soccer was, he was worse! Just terrible.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND titans 2 Cloverdale 0

Typical game between the two teams. Not a lot of chances. We scored in the first on an own goal. Got a second in the 2nd half on a floating shot/cross from distance.

Not a lot of chances for either team, but we were better on the night and probably deserved the win.

Perfect through three games, but a BIG test next week out in the 'wack

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Sundowners. this could have been 4-0 aldergrove inside 20 minutes if they could hit a net. we also missed a penalty. no beer cooler today, WTF Sundowners, we trying to be a soccer team now.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1 - Chilliwack Rapids 0

Could have easily been 2 or 3 nothing at half, had it not been for some missed opportunities and a few outstanding saves by Chilli's 1st half keeper. 2nd half we started getting off our a game a little bit, and Chilliwack seemed to be a little more on theirs, but we were able to hold them off, and our keeper made a few big saves to keep a clean sheet, until we finally buried one around the 85th minute.

Felt pretty good to head all the way out there and come away with a win, but feels even better to get off to a 4-0 start!

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - Surrey Strikers 1

Not a pretty game for us. We had a few good chances early on, but other than that, is was pretty sloppy right from the get-go, and it wasn't until late in the 2nd half when we started to actually look like we knew what we were doing. That being said, Strikers outworked us and played positionally better for large parts of the game, and had a number of chances themselves that they weren't able to put away. We finally got one late, then added another from a PK shortly after. Strikers added one with a few minutes left on a beauty shot, but that was as close as it got.

Ugly... but an ugly win is still a win.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty bang on from TC, we outplayed them long enough to win, but our finishing was even more shocking than theirs. Knew they were a top team, so don't feel too bad about the loss, it's nice to know that we can compete week in, week out.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any info on the Sundowners. I remember playing them in cup like 5 years ago, so I'm pretty sure they're the exact same right?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts