Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA..... OH MAN, little do you know .... If you want the bet step up, otherwise come watch the game and keep it shut . I pay a mortgage tough guy , not rent .

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to get the drinks flowing , machoman out ! I'll be sure to do a elbow drop finisher IF we win tomorrow

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA..... OH MAN, little do you know .... If you want the bet step up, otherwise come watch the game and keep it shut . I pay a mortgage tough guy , not rent .
Your mom makes you pay the mortgage, tough deal brah:rolleyes:
Anyway i’d Wish good luck tomorrow but.....

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOLL don't start with me , I'll put you in your place real god damn quick , like I said , If you got the balls step up and make the bet otherwise keep that penis breath mouth of yours shut and just watch the game.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOLL don't start with me , I'll put you in your place real god damn quick , like I said , If you got the balls step up and make the bet otherwise keep that penis breath mouth of yours shut and just watch the game.
Listen you can’t be betting 500$ of your parents money on a beer league soccer game that is just not the responsible person your parents taught you to be so I can’t in good conscious take that action blondie:D

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrightttt , If you don't have the kahunas to do it just say so bud , no hard feelings . Was just trying to make it a little more interesting Sheesh! No need to get all tense . Machoman needs a tequila asap

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ve alres made the decision that Abby stays in Div 2. Makes this thread so much more interesting. I may have to make a come back now.

Terafufard

Apr 1, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then , been one helluva season took the league by storm took the cup by storm , looking forward to provincials , One round on the house for the champs tonight ? ( thomas mills )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0