Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - Preseason & September 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tentative alignment is up in the contacts section of the FVSL Website.
  • Abby Magnuson Ford (Promoted via Abby Utd SC D3 last season I presume?)
  • Coastal FC Nomads (That name will be changing very soon as the Nomads are no more)
  • LUFC Dynamo
  • PoMo Sentinel (Relegated D1 Port Moody, I don't know where the Sentinel name is coming from as they finished ahead of the drop?)
  • Stolo A
  • SFC Coyotes (Are the ACBC boys back with them this year?)
  • Temple Utd Reds (Down from D1 I presume?)
  • WC Celtic (Promoted to D2)
  • WC Knights.

Why 9 teams in D2 and 11 in D1?

How's everyone looking? Anyone started any rumours yet?:knvb:

On the Nomads front we are part of new Coastal FC as Peace Arch merged with Semi Women and HPL Coastal FC. We will be dropping the Nomads name as the group has broken up so much there's no need to keep the name going anymore.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Temple Utd coming from? Port Moody is the Coquitlam Blues team that went on a deep cup run last year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have anything to say so far, we can't be the only team to have trained this far? And by train I mean we got together. Once. Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer, looking forward to your mob joining the division. You guys make any improvements in the off season?

Where's Franchise playing? Staying with Inter or moving back to your side?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo just had exhibition game with new Port Moody team, although we had 6 or 7 guys on try out, it wouldn't have mattered, we got smoked. These kids are real real good. They are a nice group of guys as well, play all one and two touch footy and run all game.

They are for sure my pre-season favorite hands down.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, just what we need...energetic young runners in D2.

nice to see you Pegleg, hope you had a great summer. I might need to drop by for brekky soon and get the lowdown on all things Dynamo ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer, looking forward to your mob joining the division. You guys make any improvements in the off season?

Where's Franchise playing? Staying with Inter or moving back to your side?

Only had the first training last night, lost a few guys due to moving away for work, but we may bring in a few new faces hopefully to keep good numbers, mostly the same core will be there though. No real news on Franny, I assume he will be playing for Inter. Inter lost a bunch of guys to the premier team and are merging with the other wcfc team the razorbacks, so I believe they will be looking at keeping front runners as Dan and AJ are up in Prem along with others. How about you guys, same squad? hopefully a little weaker this year;)................Heard nothing but good things about Port Moody Blues, young fast and skilled. Never seen them play but hopefully if they're that young, they don't like the physical game yet, as when us older blokes its tougher to keep up to the speed of today's youth.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, just what we need...energetic young runners in D2.

nice to see you Pegleg, hope you had a great summer. I might need to drop by for brekky soon and get the lowdown on all things Dynamo ;)

Sounds great, although your brekky may be melba toast and water to get you in shape for the season and these four new young fast teams.

Guildford Marga, where are you?????????????

Going for a run right now

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We truly don't know what to expect this year. Loads of new faces and have only run once together.

Looking forward to the new season though. Going to be fun to see what looks like a higher quality division overall this year.

With Marga gone, BCU Gone, WRU gone and Stolo looking to have gotten their proverbial crap together after Xmas last year the division doesn't look to have any softballs this year.

Looking forward to seeing Celtic and Abby join the group- both teams are vastly better than the dregs of the division last year.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which is interesting, because I've heard that Shirra and the D1 Poco guys had absorbed that team.

Shirra and the poco team joined NC. With the Blues going to Pomo and jumping up to Div. 2, we were offered their spot in Div.3. Nice to finally get a club system going and maybe some of our guys can play the odd Div 1 game.......Ah- who am I kidding:p

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shirra and the poco team joined NC. With the Blues going to Pomo and jumping up to Div. 2, we were offered their spot in Div.3. Nice to finally get a club system going and maybe some of our guys can play the odd Div 1 game.......Ah- who am I kidding:p

He also took a number of the poco u21 guys over with him, from what I've been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0