Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I can see why cantona snapped on you. Im not defending him on this one I'm just saying that by this post here and the chippy brand you play, I can only imagine what was coming out of that egotistical mouth of your behind the scenes. Are you really bringing up CLASS. You are a joke and I can think of 3 strikers in this league better than you.

Your team played better after your shite overrated crybaby ass was deservingly sent off. Thats the end of your season anyways, that was the wrong ref to grab onto twice as he was talking to you.

Ok onto my report of the game. Lets just say that Namads are not a team you can beat if you don't have your full line up. Its only happened to us twice and it was against them both times. That being said, Its impossible to pick out a weak link on that team. I don't know if the result would have been much different if we did have our starting line up. When they are moving if hard to keep up. The bald guy in the middle doesn't get much attention on these boards but is a solid player, twice as valuable as carnee.

We had one shot on net and it went in( his 3rd from 40 yrds out this yr, that was no miracle shot)

tie game up until the 70 min when our last man back tries to beat a guy( sam) he just take it from him and puts it home. That killed us, and built up momentum was gone, team deflation and they jumped on that scoring 2 more in no time.

Overall asides from the two snapshows and their tickle fight it was a fairly clean game. Good bunch of guys and a solid team, if carnee get the season for grabbing the ref and that sam guy keep scoring like that they should be a top contender for the pres cup.

We've played twu and nomads twice. We wont have any trouble winning against the rest of our games.
Pressure is on you now nomads. The league is yours to lose

JAN 6TH AGAINST THE RAT SLUT INTERNET TALKING TOUGH GIRLS. SNITCHES GET STICHES!

Say what u want, but carnie is a great striker, one of the best I had the pleasure of playing with EVER.

O and ps. Our first goal was about 1 min into the 2nd half, not 70 min into the game. Its was already 3-0 with 27 min left in the game. That's when we made all of our changes

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have heard carnivore is a great striker and I am sure it's true but come on, those comments about "now I am really going to turn on my game" sound pretty self inflated.

Also, I am a little shocked by some of the comments made by the bc united guys: are they seriously that spineless?

Finally, I played down with the clones for a couple games this season and one of them was against GEU and we tied them. I am not overly impressed with them as a team. Don't get me wrong, I am not a nomads fan but I am a little surprised GEU is sitting on 28 points.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have heard carnivore is a great striker and I am sure it's true but come on, those comments about "now I am really going to turn on my game" sound pretty self inflated.

Also, I am a little shocked by some of the comments made by the bc united guys: are they seriously that spineless?

Finally, I played down with the clones for a couple games this season and one of them was against GEU and we tied them. I am not overly impressed with them as a team. Don't get me wrong, I am not a nomads fan but I am a little surprised GEU is sitting on 28 points.

We all are. We just don't say anything because we're afraid TBL might try to kill us.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off it was good to shake hands with TBL following the game. And as Carniehore said: Most of the BK's are classy good guys. It was good to see Kevin Hector and Franny out too.

We had this game from the first hack, I don't mean to be disrespectful or whatever...but when the pass comes in, you take a first touch and it's whack! everytime...most teams will fold, we thrive on that stuff, take the fk's and move on.

When Carny and that meathead Cantona got sent off for handbags at ten paces following Cantona's cheapshot at Canny, it galvanized our team. Canny isn't our whole team, but certainly our top striker. TBL, you're right. our bald cmf'er is an awesome player, in fact our whole team is full of great guys and great players, but you are correct in stating he is underrated. Last word on Canny: I'm certainly sure there isn't any better strikers not playing Premier. He finished second in the golden boot race in prem last year while only playing about 10 games ffs... Anywho, it actually might have been a smart move for that guy to try and suck Canny into a red while taking a red himself..as classless as it is it actually was a "good trade" for them, however it fired our guys up, galvanized them and had everyone playing for each other that much harder. And to be honest with both teams going down a man, that extra space on the field opened things up for us a lot and Strength and Honour and Nate (bald guy) worked the middle over after that. The first 20 mins or so were quite back and forth with lots of ping ponging balls back and forth between both teams centre backs.

Really am hoping for the BK's and BC United to have a good battle too, I might just go watch to see if anyone gets choked out :p

too bad too that the BK's didn't have their full team out, it would be good to see how we stack up against their real "a-team"

we'll take the 3 points and move along. :)

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahahahaah Rat girls are scurrying all over the place running into each other praying to god for their safety. Ladies the last thing I want to do is go back to prison.

I went on your website and the sad thing is that the club seems alright and the passion for football is there but I'm thinking a group like you is probably better suited for co-ed.

Will I be dressing when we play? Of course. Will I have a souvenir shank hidden in my shin pad? Most likely. Will we shite kick you again? God damn right we will.

Im gonna leave it there with you rat girls. It's just getting embarrassing ugly and far too negative even for me. I've given you warnings and I've let you know that you were in the wrong. I'm a man and when I make a mistake I apologize and get on with it. You rat sluts did not do that. Really, Really tired of going back and forth with you on this. Im done. We will see you Jan 6th.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off it was good to shake hands with TBL following the game. And as Carniehore said: Most of the BK's are classy good guys. It was good to see Kevin Hector and Franny out too.

We had this game from the first hack, I don't mean to be disrespectful or whatever...but when the pass comes in, you take a first touch and it's whack! everytime...most teams will fold, we thrive on that stuff, take the fk's and move on.

When Carny and that meathead Cantona got sent off for handbags at ten paces following Cantona's cheapshot at Canny, it galvanized our team. Canny isn't our whole team, but certainly our top striker. TBL, you're right. our bald cmf'er is an awesome player, in fact our whole team is full of great guys and great players, but you are correct in stating he is underrated. Last word on Canny: I'm certainly sure there isn't any better strikers not playing Premier. He finished second in the golden boot race in prem last year while only playing about 10 games ffs... Anywho, it actually might have been a smart move for that guy to try and suck Canny into a red while taking a red himself..as classless as it is it actually was a "good trade" for them, however it fired our guys up, galvanized them and had everyone playing for each other that much harder. And to be honest with both teams going down a man, that extra space on the field opened things up for us a lot and Strength and Honour and Nate (bald guy) worked the middle over after that. The first 20 mins or so were quite back and forth with lots of ping ponging balls back and forth between both teams centre backs.

Really am hoping for the BK's and BC United to have a good battle too, I might just go watch to see if anyone gets choked out :p

too bad too that the BK's didn't have their full team out, it would be good to see how we stack up against their real "a-team"

we'll take the 3 points and move along. :)

Good to meet you too JBL.

7-1 aggregate . No depleted line up or excuses can be made for that. Thats a good shite kicking and respect to you guys for that. Most teams will be tough pulling off another upset.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

When did TTP turn into the "Vagina Monologues"??? Div 2 guys! We play div 2 soccer in the FVSL... not to be confused with the EPL - I know acronyms confuse some people!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

As what one of the rat finks said the FVSL does read these posts and take them to heart. So TBL I wouldn't give out your complete plan( shank,fight in the parking lot.) on here.
I agree an apology from the team members on here would have killed this thing but they felt justified(cough-losers-cough). It is the internet and people do hide behind a screen but threatening people can get you in trouble especially when they will have cameras in hand at the event. What you should have done was not say a thing and confront them before hand and say the things you are then. Your posts will probably get an exec to this game and then nothing will happen. Just beat them on the field. I don't condone violence,lol. Soccer is a game and we as players need to remember that. Fighting is for gangs, bullies and the ring. You should only fight as a reaction, and not in pre meditation.

Hope you guys have a good game, I would come watch but I have a life.

And JBN don't be stealing my sayings I saw your facebook status that's copyright infringement

WestCoast What???

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the knights and bc utd should do is pm each other cuz it's getting stupid with all these threats, talks about prison, and name calling.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im gonna leave it there with you. It's just getting embarrassing ugly and far too negative even for me. I've given you warnings and I've let you know that you were in the wrong. I'm a man and when I make a mistake I apologize and get on with it. You rat sluts did not do that. Really, Really tired of going back and forth with you on this. Im done. We will see you Jan 6th.

I'm glad you said that TBL, because this is getting far too negative and there’s much better things to talk about like soccer. We are all out here to play soccer and enjoy the game, and maybe a little friendly banter here on TTP.
But not to what it's degraded down too. It's just getting stupid/retarded now.

In hindsight and given the choice again, probably wouldn't have filed that complaint especially seeing all the BS, hurt feelings, and so on that has been created from it. I will see you at our game on Jan 6th and we can talk more about it in person, or you can also PM me also on this topic. Because really this topic is not worth talking about anymore and should be put to bed, and I’m sure you can agree on that as well.

Let's just keep it a clean game on the Jan 6th, leave the shanks, barbwired knuckles, bear spray and so on at home. Cause again we are here again just play a little footy and enjoy the game. Let's leave the tough talk out of it. Obviously I know Soccer games can get heated, and Red Cards happen (There was 2 red cards in our game against the Caps for something totally retarded not even worth it, anyways), but in the end, let’s shake hands and leave on the field.

Anyways, I've made my peace with this topic and really don’t won’t to be continue talking about it over again and I’m sure you feel the same way TBL. You've got a good team TBL and BCU has a good team. Let's just leave at that and have a good game of Footy on the Jan 6th and let's get back to talking about soccer and leave at that.

Thanks, Cheers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm glad you said that TBL, because this is getting far too negative and there’s much better things to talk about like soccer. We are all out here to play soccer and enjoy the game, and maybe a little friendly banter here on TTP.
But not to what it's degraded down too. It's just getting stupid/retarded now.

In hindsight and given the choice again, probably wouldn't have filed that complaint especially seeing all the BS, hurt feelings, and so on that has been created from it. I will see you at our game on Jan 6th and we can talk more about it in person, or you can also PM me also on this topic. Because really this topic is not worth talking about anymore and should be put to bed, and I’m sure you can agree on that as well.

Let's just keep it a clean game on the Jan 6th, leave the shanks, barbwired knuckles, bear spray and so on at home. Cause again we are here again just play a little footy and enjoy the game. Let's leave the tough talk out of it. Obviously I know Soccer games can get heated, and Red Cards happen (There was 2 red cards in our game against the Caps for something totally retarded not even worth it, anyways), but in the end, let’s shake hands and leave on the field.

Anyways, I've made my peace with this topic and really don’t won’t to be continue talking about it over again and I’m sure you feel the same way TBL. You've got a good team TBL and BCU has a good team. Let's just leave at that and have a good game of Footy on the Jan 6th and let's get back to talking about soccer and leave at that.

Thanks, Cheers.

I agree here. Leave it on the field. TTp is not to start brawls. If there needs to be a mediator I can be the man of reason. Just let me know.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 5-0 ncu
They must be the dirtiest team in div 2, I have no respect for them what so ever.

I wasn't there so I can't comment, but I see there was only one yellow given so couldn't of been that bad? For the record, your keeper did punch one of our guys in the back of the head last game for merely standing in front of him during a corner. I don't know, just sayin:confused:

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 5-0 ncu
They must be the dirtiest team in div 2, I have no respect for them what so ever.

He's just mad that our defender had him covered every timr he went near the ball. Other than that,the only card given was for you two foot tackling our defender when he again took the ball from you. You still are a little cry baby. You guys kicked our ass and you only scored once is that why you're upset?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's just mad that our defender had him covered every timr he went near the ball. Other than that,the only card given was for you two foot tackling our defender when he again took the ball from you. You still are a little cry baby. You guys kicked our ass and you only scored once is that why you're upset?

I'm not upset at all, and covered me all game? As you mentioned I scored, had at least one assist not sure if I had one of aj's or not as i don't remember. If my finishing hadn't been so bad how many more could I have had not to mention the one that hit the post, or when I turned you defender and he clearly took me down. And as for the yellow I did take that outta anger for what was a foul on me in the first place despite what you say? Also what about the tackle the same tit made on one of our guys, no better than mine on him? Get a grip man. I didn't play well nor am I saying I did but still if you're defender covered me all game where was he when I did blaze all those chances over, or when I hit the post, or the goal? If that was him
Playing good I feel bad for your shite team.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well worth the red to hear u cry like the lil bitch u are carnie..haha. Wow ur post was the classic im the best, the world revolves around me. Ur playing div 2 u ****in muppet haha. Ur ****in lost in ur own ego bud and u just wrote it for everybody to see. Im retired so i dont give a **** what they give me, cant stand playing against people like u, dont need that shite in my life. My only regret will be not Knocking ur bitch ass out after getting the red. Think about me when ur sitting out the next 3 games oxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0