Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Pre-Season 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're now a little over a month away from the start of the new look D2, anything of note going on right now? I know the Young Guns have alrady started training, anyone else? I for one can't wait to get back playing, D2 looks super competitive this year and will almost be like throwing darts at a board to pick winners each week.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at a high level and with a bit of old "ear to the ground" GEU err....NFS Inter are probably the odds on favorites right now no?

The next group, imho, will be a tight group, LUFC Young Guns, GEU err....NFS Knights, LUFC Dynamo, Coyotes, Us Nomads and BC United/ACBC"B".

Marga will be a long way off imho and I've never felt all that threatened by WRU tbh. Stolo is anyones guess, they get a lot of points imho because of where they're home games are.

Gonna be fun and close this year.

Manwich

Oct 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for a team. I'm from Abby so something with a shorter commute would be ideal. I could probably play up a division but I'm having a kid in September and not willing to practice twice a week. I play up front and I can bury it when called upon. Gimme a shout: happy_chuck@hotmail.com

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marga will be a long way off imho and I've never felt all that threatened by WRU tbh. Stolo is anyones guess, they get a lot of points imho because of where they're home games are.

We played them all summer, they have some new faces and a stronger team. They will be better than last season, and without getting thumped by all the top 10 div 1 teams like last year they should fit in alot better.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedules are up! We open at home against Langley Young Guns, can't freaking wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
if its the same team as last year they use the wings alot and always go short on corners

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns also reportedly have a good few Premier players playing (signed at least) with them...

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We shellacked our U-21's (for what that's worth) by a Miles wide margin...hard to gauge where you're at when you're not sure if you're that good or they're that bad.

Damn the HPL and their cursed dominance over field permits! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0