Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] 2012 Season - First Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, season starts tomorrow, here are the games with my predictions:

Langley Utd Dynamo Vs Surrey FC Coyotes - Because Langley's at home.
NFS Inter Vs White Rock Utd A - Inter will continue on their roll from last year.
NFS Knights Vs BC United A - RatFest 2 will be the Knights again.
Guildford FC Marga Vs Stolo United A - Can't see Marga being any better this year.
Peace Arch Nomads Vs Langley Utd Young Guns - For the first time in TTP history I won't predict my own game. I'm hearing we're missing half our starters, and I only hear because I haven't even been able to make it to training, but with all the missing guys I may be forced to actually play. Hope I'm wrong and we can give the Young Gun's a run, and also for myself to not die.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the first time in TTP history I won't predict my own game. I'm hearing we're missing half our starters, and I only hear because I haven't even been able to make it to training, but with all the missing guys I may be forced to actually play. Hope I'm wrong and we can give the Young Gun's a run, and also for myself to not die.

Are they filling the HYPE bottles with Pussy juice now?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were always going to be given a game by the young guns, actually the YG's are probably favorites.

We're going to need a stellar defensive performance and try and nick one on the counter.

Inter gonna smoke WRU
BCU will beat the Knights.
Stolo to piss all over Marga
I'll call a Coyotes v Dynamo draw, that being said I've heard the Yotes have improved and I haven't seen Subby's team play lately...but they're always hard to score on... and Guile etc always come up with a big goal or two.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no more hype this year. Not even close. I wont predict the score either, but I will say that the only way we are gonna win this one is a 1-0 victory. Gonna be a long season......

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no more hype this year. Not even close. I wont predict the score either, but I will say that the only way we are gonna win this one is a 1-0 victory. Gonna be a long season......

What? Did you guys lose a bunch of players? You had a good team last year............on a side note: dynamo will win

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 4 BC United 1 BC Uniteds keeper made a ton of big saves. he was unreal, score could have been a lot worse. I understand both teams are missing players. But the Knights looked better to me

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
..........on a side note: dynamo will win
Only in your dreams buddy..... Coyotes 4 - 2 dynamo. Hope those 3 defenders don't feel too bad about that last goal, where they were made complete, utter fools of in the corner, right before our striker ripped home his fourth of the game. I don't remember the dynamo team being so dirty, some body checks and dirty fouls. And on top of it, when they hit you and if you go down they call you divers.
looking forward to playing Johnnybluenose's nomads next week, I remember him talking lotta shite last year when we were in div 1. Now that we in the same div we get to play you guys, can't wait till Friday night, fcuk even I might suit up for that one. ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? Did you guys lose a bunch of players? You had a good team last year............on a side note: dynamo will win

we lost 3 big guys, but we also had 6 starters missing due to various reasons and played with only 12 tonight. Ended up tying 0-0 vs the Young Guns. they are a very fit team. They will be in the top end of the table this year. Hard fought game all around and considering the circumstances, we are more than happy with the one point.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to playing Johnnybluenose's nomads next week, I remember him talking lotta shite last year when we were in div 1. Now that we in the same div we get to play you guys, can't wait till Friday night, fcuk even I might suit up for that one. ;)

why did you guys change the game from your normal sunday 8pm hometime to friday night? Now there is no way I can play this game due to work obligations. 2 weeks before the season started, the time was sunday 8pm. If im not mistaken, are we not supposed to be made aware of game day and time changes?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
why did you guys change the game from your normal sunday 8pm hometime to friday night? Now there is no way I can play this game due to work obligations. 2 weeks before the season started, the time was sunday 8pm. If im not mistaken, are we not supposed to be made aware of game day and time changes?

Sorry about the time change but to explain the vmsl prem peg team and our sfc guildford div 1 team have a fundraiser going on that night, and asked to trade game times with us this weekend and we accepted. So we are playing Friday night. Your team manager should have noticed and notified you of the game time change.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote: Only in your dreams buddy.....

Coyotes must have a good team this year..... No wonder you are standing on the sidelines

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 4-Dynamo 2
Poorly reffed game overall. He missed a number of calls both ways, but was equally poor for each team. We went up 2-0 early and missed several great chances to go up by 3-4 and then let Dynamo back in the game with a weak free-kick header. 2nd half we went up 3-1 and started panicking for some reason. Dynamo stepped it up and made it 3-2. Our striker made it 4-2 on a great individual effort for his 4th of the game to put it away.
Dynamo played hard till the final whistle. They had a few players who repeatedly steamrolled our strikers from behind or tried body-checking our midfielders with a shoulder lowered into our guy's chest. We got a bit frustrated at times and returned the favor with some questionable tackles of our own, but overall I thought Dynamo were lucky not to have a cpl guys sent off for several reckless tackles.
Either way, we'll take the win and move on to PA Nomads next wk....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote: Only in your dreams buddy.....

Coyotes must have a good team this year..... No wonder you are standing on the sidelines

I coach the guys, only play when we're short players. Yesterday we were clearly not short players, I guess you guys must not have a good team this year, that's why you were playing ?
Anyways, I do look forward to the rematch in a few months. Good luck, until then.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got out to watch Nomads vs Young Guns last night, both teams I think short on players. HA made a rediculously sweet save from a 40yrd cracker, and nailed the post pretty hard. Ball dropped to a wide open striker no goalie in net and he shanks it wide hahaa.. That was the only real chance all game, good 90 minutes by both teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts