Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 9

Week 9 MOTW?

• Knights @ Stolo (Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Players @ Abby (Sun)

• Highlanders @ Temple (Sun)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
with 2 games featuring the top 4 it's a coin flip for me, and the coin landed on the game between #1 & #2.

Blues over Celtic 2-1
Dynamo to draw Yotes 2-2
Stolo and Knights Red Cards everywhere Stolo win 2-0
Abby over Players 3-0
Highlanders over Temple. 3-0

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
FRANKENSTORM vs Haida Gwaii 7.7 earth quake gets my vote for MOTW.

The world will come to an end before week 9 games are played.

This thread pointless.

As you were...

carry on....

God bless.

:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

#mayans2012

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Pomo my MOTW should be a cracking match vs a fast and skilled team with lots of youth.
Temple vs CFC 2-1 Coastal
Stolo vs Knights im gonna have to take Stolo on their pitch 2-1 with 4 reds in this game
Dynamo vs Coyotes I think the Coyotes are gonna take this one 2-1 should be a good match with 2 very good teams.
Grove vs Abby, I know nothing about Abby as I was away for our game against them, but im taking the grove with a 2-1 scoreline.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
#1 Blues vs #2 Celtic -- should be tough. We'll have to play pretty balls out.
#3 Dynamo vs #4 Coyotes -- Coyotes are doing well so I'll take them on a 2-0 win.
#5 Stolo vs #6 Knights -- 0-0 tie.
#7 Coastal vs #10 Temple -- I'll take a 1-1 tie.
#8 Abby vs #9 Aldergrove -- 3-0 Abby win.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
some difference of opinion

Blues over Celtic 2- zip

Dynamo to beat yotes 3-2 (im a homer)
Stolo and Knights Red Cards everywhere Stolo win 3-0
Abby win vs Players 2-0
Apparently Temple called down a bunch of better players so I'll take the dreaded tie vs highlanders 2-2

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues
Dynamo
Stolys
Abby
Coastal- at the league office tonite and 5-6 guys going to VMSL- Akal?- they won't be fielding much of a team. 8-0 coastal, that's with coastal only fielding 8 guys otherwise 13-0

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we've had a transfer filed also and he still shows on our team list... not sure about Temple's list...they do have 27 (!!) signed...

looks like we have all our horses this week anyways, only missing one or two guys, which hasn't been the case all year. We've fielded a full proper lineup like once or twice all year, the game vs Yotes and the game vs Aldergrove...meaning a great tie and one of our two wins. :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
some difference of opinion

Blues over Celtic 2- zip

Dynamo to beat yotes 3-2 (im a homer)
Stolo and Knights Red Cards everywhere Stolo win 3-0
Abby win vs Players 2-0
Apparently Temple called down a bunch of better players so I'll take the dreaded tie vs highlanders 2-2

Where's the club support man? I'm not going to say anything, but you know I'm upset.

Ncblues16

Apr 9, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues 2-2 Celtic
Was a good tough game in the rain but have to say it was unlucky we didn't get 3 points. We had most of the possesion and were all over them. They ended up getting a pk(which shouldn't of been) right after we go up 1, then we got another right after to go up at half.then they snuck one in off our keeper and the post off of a shanked cross right after the halfway start. We kept pressing in the second but couldn't get shots on target.atleast we got the point I guess, on to an improving Abby next weekend.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will definitely agree on the possession thing..but you can't say that you were unlucky not to win. You controlled, but you didn't create any great chances.
Our D held tight and our goalie didn't have to make any amazing saves. You're 2nd goal was unlucky on our part, and our 2nd goal was a shot, not a cross. it was a hard fought game both ways, see you guys in a few months.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 0 - 2 coyotes.... Dynamo down to 10 in the first few mins with a guy defending like suares n denying a goal on the goal line off a corner. We score the pk and we take the foot off the pedal, dynamo were unlucky not to tie it up... Second half more less same as the first with us not being able to put them away and letting them lurk around. Some subs later we get our second from in close off a nice cross...dynamo didn't stop right till the final whistle, just a little whiny.... They have guys going into football tackles and when a guy gets hit n goes down they call him a cheater n a diver but they handle a ball on the goal line and that's not cheating...... Looking very forward to the rematch with these guys at home.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To make this weekend even better the tie between Celtic n blues makes us all a bit more happy...I don't think anyone expected Celtic to come away with any points from that match ... Well done!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm get your head straight son, whiny? Cheating?. The ref was available for your for the handball and called it, so we got what we deserved on that play. Your sideline is pure TRASH, do yourselves and favour and clean that up so that you are a respectable opponent again.

Play of the game, ball goes over the fence and down a 20' embankment. Coyotes already have our spare ball on their sideline, so our player jumps the fence, grabs the ball, gives it to a Coyote for a throw in, and he throws it in while our guy is still on the other side of the fence?

CLass = Zero

Coyotes are not a top 3 team this year unfortunately. They could barely beat us 11 on 10 for 85 mins.

Looking forward to the rematch where we hope to have 11 guys for the 90 mins , and yes we will play football on your crying asses. Hopefully for you, you get the same one-sided official again, without him tonight you didnt stand a chance, even up a man.

#embarrasing

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm get your head straight son, whiny? Cheating?. The ref was available for your for the handball and called it, so we got what we deserved on that play. Your sideline is pure TRASH, do yourselves and favour and clean that up so that you are a respectable opponent again.

Play of the game, ball goes over the fence and down a 20' embankment. Coyotes already have our spare ball on their sideline, so our player jumps the fence, grabs the ball, gives it to a Coyote for a throw in, and he throws it in while our guy is still on the other side of the fence?

CLass = Zero

Coyotes are not a top 3 team this year unfortunately. They could barely beat us 11 on 10 for 85 mins.

Looking forward to the rematch where we hope to have 11 guys for the 90 mins , and yes we will play football on your crying asses. Hopefully for you, you get the same one-sided official again, without him tonight you didnt stand a chance, even up a man.

#embarrasing

Sub I am sorry about the throw in me n a couple of the substitutes on the side were actually telling the thrower to wait for the guy to get in position , he just threw it in and if you heard, we did give him shite for it. I left early and did remind everyone to clean up after themselves so I wasn't there to clean up after them. How was the officiating bad? He did a good job in the middle, we won a lot of hard tackles where the ball was played first, some very hard but clean, if your guys can't handle it tell them to go play div 4 or pick another sport? Maybe touch football? Rematch will be interesting. Can't wait! Just hope you guys are still near the top by then so the game means something...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe sub was referring to your benches behavior as trash and disrespectful and not an actuall mess that was left behind. That's how I read it at least. Definitely tight at the top that's for sure.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Same shite last year when they were up 2-1 against us ohhhing and argghing. However it all went quiet when we tied it up and that point gave us the league. That being said not all of their guys are idiots, just a few.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues 2-2 Celtic
Was a good tough game in the rain but have to say it was unlucky we didn't get 3 points. We had most of the possesion and were all over them. They ended up getting a pk(which shouldn't of been) right after we go up 1, then we got another right after to go up at half.then they snuck one in off our keeper and the post off of a shanked cross right after the halfway start. We kept pressing in the second but couldn't get shots on target.atleast we got the point I guess, on to an improving Abby next weekend.

It was nice to see the league gave us a good ref for an important game. The PK was just, you cant hold on to a guy in the 6. You guys were lucky when your defender handballed to stop a break and the ref blew down a 2 on 0 and only gave him a yellow. The "shanked cross" was our leading goal scorer beating ur keep shortside from 8 yards out, he's not crossing that ball. You guys did press hard in the second half but like cascade said, you couldnt develop an quality chances. All in all a good game, you guys are a good fit team, cant wait to play you on grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0