Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 8

What's your Week 8 MOTW?

• Temple @ Knights (Friday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues @ Highlanders (Saturday)

• Dynamo @ Aldergrove (Sunday)

• Stolo @ Yotes (Sunday)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Celtic @ Abby (Sunday)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic v Abby for me. Abby has had a nice showing against Dynamo this week, and played us tough in the horrific weather last weekend.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo vs Yotes for my MOTW. Hoping for a tie, but I think Yotes edge stolo 3-2
Blues vs Highlanders, Blues 3-1
Temple vs Knights, Knights 2-0
Dynamo vs Grove, Dynamo 4-0
Abby vs Celtic, wish I could make this one, but ill be in Vegas, hate missing games, but I can't complain. Hopefully the Highlanders steal some points and our boys pick up the 3 to put us a top the league.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a great match Sunday night looking at Abby's recent results.
I'll hold down the fort for you Cascade.
Stolo vs Yotes definitely Motw..should be a really good match.
Stolo 2-1 Yotes
Temple 0-3 Knights
Blues 4-1 Highlanders
Langley 3-1 Aldergrove

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite ugly game between ALdergrove and LFC Dynamo, we prevailed with a 4-2 game but wow what a mess.

Back to the training ground for us, we need to figure some stuff out!!! We had probably 15 chances, their keeper was great on several, but we hit 7 over the bar, which has to stop. We also self destructed somewhat when they scored the 3-1 goal.

On the bright side, we had a Defender in net and our top striker was suspended but I shouldnt have to be making excuses after a win!!!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 2 - 1 stolo ... Very good, close, hard fought game until the ref wanted to be the man of the match. Misses simple calls both ways, phantom pk for stolo which our keeper saved btw only to have the rebound go in. Luckily the soccer gods weren't having any of that today and we score off a corner with a couple mins remaining.... Stolo saw at least 2 reds in the final minute for chirping at the ref for not calling a pk for a handball which actually probably was..definitely feel bad for them but we felt that way earlier when the pk went against us. gonna be a long drive home....3 HUGE points and back in the hunt... Another big game vs Langley next weekend....can't wait...

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5 - 2 Abbotsford.

Great team effort to notch another 3pts. We went up 3-0 in the first half by taking advantage of the few chances we had.

They came out hard in the 2nd and scored two quick goals. We got a bit of composure back and took advantage of them sleeping on a set piece and made it 4-2 on a great strike.
Our keeper then made a great save on a penalty to keep the two goal lead. They seemed to get pretty discouraged after that and we added a 5th.
Chippy game but not a bad group of guys...pretty sure one of them was 14 or something though..

Onto the Blues next week to play for top spot. Should be a good battle against a young, quick team from what I've heard.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 2 - 1 stolo ... Very good, close, hard fought game until the ref wanted to be the man of the match. Misses simple calls both ways, phantom pk for stolo which our keeper saved btw only to have the rebound go in. Luckily the soccer gods weren't having any of that today and we score off a corner with a couple mins remaining.... Stolo saw at least 2 reds in the final minute for chirping at the ref for not calling a pk for a handball which actually probably was..definitely feel bad for them but we felt that way earlier when the pk went against us. gonna be a long drive home....3 HUGE points and back in the hunt... Another big game vs Langley next weekend....can't wait...

Wow what a surprise a Stolo meltdown! If you all have been paying attention to my previous posts...I told you so, this is the first game that they have been behind in and look what happened.

Sub described the Dynamo game well, very ugly...but rather win ugly than tie nice. Aldergrove works very hard but need some bodies and if they didn't have that keeper..it coulda got out of hand.

Looking forward to the Yotes..oops but I won't be there so I'm very disappointed..don't start cheering yet JJ...some young fit fast guy will take my spot!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would hope so after having more guys come down from prem after they folded, plus theres a few good callups from masters prem they have....

jesus that makes more sense. we played our best game of the year and only squeaked out a 2-0 win. Temple will destroy whoever they play this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0