Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 5

Long Weekend Week 5 MOTW

• Abby @ Stolo (Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo @ Temple (Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to be a crazy week I'm sure. Some people will be heading out of town and some people will be MIA I'm sure as they are hosting in from out of town guests.

We always see some whacky stuff on these long weekends.

I'll look for the Yotes to see off Celtic, Moody all over Aldy, Stolo over Abby, and Dynamo over Temple... no real MOTW's developing so I'm going to call us "Margamads" over the Knights as the MOTW... They have to traverse the Valley on Saturday when visions of Turkey and Pumpkin Pie dance in their heads.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna be a battle vs the Coyotes saturday looking forward to the tough test and maybe JJ has most of his guys away for turkey dinners. JJ feel free to introduce yourself sat always nice to meet some ttp guys. Moody 5-6 bagel on Players. Knights and Highlanders 3-1 Highlanders. Stolo over Abby 3-1 and Dynamo 4-0 over Temple.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game cascade , next time we play I'll make sure itll be a better game. It's hard to do well when youre missing more than half the roster. Stupid long weekend....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly, ugly game, we had 11 and LJ was nice enough to play in net. Not that he had to do anything, but he would have been up to it. Missed way too many chances, thankfully the D played very well and when they looked like they could threaten it was snuffed out pretty quickly. 3 points is 3 points though, on to whoever next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does our game show no yellows ? The ref almost lost control of the game near the end n handed out a handful of cards. These are the refs that the league doesn't want, guys just showing up for their game fees....shame to see really...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 7-1 over SFC Temple. Sadly we let them score their first goal of the season. Very disappointing.

Classy, clean group of players. They put together 10-15 mins of good play. Hopefully they keep working at it and improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0