Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 2

D2 Week 2 MOTW?

• CFC Highlanders @ LFC Dynamo (Sat)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Knights @ Aldergrove Players (Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtic @ Stolo (Sun)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yotes @ MFU (Sun)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • PoMo Blues @ Temple (Sun)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got cascade and co vs Stolo as my MOTW. I'd guess Yotes at MFU, but who knows what Abby looks like now that they've probably lost their lot to the Prem Gongshow.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I myself am taking highlanders vs dynamo as they competed in tough games last year and also that I have never played stolo, let alone out on their pitch, but I've heard the stories. Definitely expecting a battle that's for sure, with a rowdy crowd. Knights to beat aldergrove 3-0. Yotes 3-1 over MFC, and Pomo 6-0 over Temple

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I myself am taking highlanders vs dynamo as they competed in tough games last year and also that I have never played stolo, let alone out on their pitch, but I've heard the stories. Definitely expecting a battle that's for sure, with a rowdy crowd. Knights to beat aldergrove 3-0. Yotes 3-1 over MFC, and Pomo 6-0 over Temple

I will pick that as my MOW as well. I think the Highlanders (Nomads?) will rebound and play Dynamo tough, no guess on the result tho. Stolo should be fun, after getting the stiff legs out from the drive. Curious to see if MFU will keep their guys down or move them up to prem.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid, enough of that. We can TTP Stolo for a cow pasture pitch and being on the dark side of the moon. Racism (thinly veiled or otherwise) isn't going to be tolerated. Period.

elbowroom said it best, sadly sid has to have some class in order to show it.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid, enough of that. We can TTP Stolo for a cow pasture pitch and being on the dark side of the moon. Racism (thinly veiled or otherwise) isn't going to be tolerated. Period.

elbowroom said it best, sadly sid has to have some class in order to show it.

Why can't us polish guys get the same treatment JBN!!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
please for the others here, don't feed the troll and he might go away.

Back on topic, Stolo does a good job of taking away the middle of the park, I wasn't at the game on the weekend, but from my experience, if your full backs and wingers keep theirs in line you can hammer them on the counter.

Stall or someone who was there this weekend can give you a more current scouting report if he/they are feeling generous ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much bang on, they pack the middle of the park, so your CM, are almost always 1 on 2. If you can switch the ball accurately and your strikers can slide over for help you can open them up pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much bang on, they pack the middle of the park, so your CM, are almost always 1 on 2. If you can switch the ball accurately and your strikers can slide over for help you can open them up pretty easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend the ole boot in the ole shin, puts them right off, they start chasing everyone and and try to kick and punch everyone, the cards start flowing and viola it is 11 vs. 9.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good thanks boys, looks like myself and my other CM comrads have our work cut out for us, but we do like to switch the play. Should be a great battle out in middle earth sunday.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i went with our match vs abby, if their guys dont make the jump to prem cause of the mariners collapse, it will be a good game. if they do go up. i'd go with the dynamo game and see how coastal come back after the munting :sniff: they received week one ...

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i went with our match vs abby, if their guys dont make the jump to prem cause of the mariners collapse, it will be a good game. if they do go up. i'd go with the dynamo game and see how coastal come back after the munting :sniff: they received week one ...

Excellent munting inclusion.
And shin kicking I can do. As for switching play and making space, I'll leave that to cascade.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good thanks boys, looks like myself and my other CM comrads have our work cut out for us, but we do like to switch the play. Should be a great battle out in middle earth sunday.

Any idea what time I should leave for the 2:30 kickoff Sunday? 5 pm Saturday sound about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0