Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Ill get things started

Guildford 7 - PAU -1

Guildford dominated this game start to finish. We had most of the posession in the first half, and went up 2-0 very early. From there on, we got one every few minutes, and they had no chances on goal. PAU scored with 1 minute left for a consilation goal. When these guys went down, they started to hack, and tried to start two un-necessary fights. Not impressed with the quality or sportsmanship of this team.

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually it was 6-1 mittens Fc, Guildford dominated from start to finish,
Pau forgot to show up tonight!

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

By the way, Mittens Fc, speaking of unclassy F---Ks, who cheers and hoots and holers when you are up 6-0. Ya we never showed up, but this isn't div. 2, show a little respect and sportsmanship yourselves!!!!

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mittens fc???? Ya I agree that guildford 7 was a little harsh in the game report....
I really was expecting more from PAU and I'm sure next time around it will be a better and closer game.
You call us disrespectful and get on us for the hollering and I agree with you so our apology for that , but what the Fcuk is up with your team trying to hurt our guys and fighting when the game is way over.
You guys should fix your own problems before you start knocking others.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mittens fc???? Ya I agree that guildford 7 was a little harsh in the game report....
I really was expecting more from PAU and I'm sure next time around it will be a better and closer game.
You call us disrespectful and get on us for the hollering and I agree with you so our apology for that , but what the Fcuk is up with your team trying to hurt our guys and fighting when the game is way over.

Thats all I really meant, is that trying to start fights when you are down it just stupid.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

But you watched the game film right? because we both know you were nowhere near the field and doing zero coaching right? hahahahahaha

Skeeter

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

3-2 DFC over Sentinel. It was good to get a good result after our no-show performance last week.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

But you watched the game film right? because we both know you were nowhere near the field and doing zero coaching right? hahahahahaha

Duffy i'm suspended from coaching and being on the bench not watching from the other side of the pitch...
Nice to see you have decided to come back out of hibernation and try to disturb shite as usual on here, we all can count on you for a little piss taking and its good..

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Duffy i'm suspended from coaching and being on the bench not watching from the other side of the pitch...
Nice to see you have decided to come back out of hibernation and try to disturb shite as usual on here, we all can count on you for a little piss taking and its good..

Someone on here was saying you aren't able to play in your vmsl games is that true? If so that's garbage.

kaka85

Mar 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

By the way, Mittens Fc, speaking of unclassy F---Ks, who cheers and hoots and holers when you are up 6-0. Ya we never showed up, but this isn't div. 2, show a little respect and sportsmanship yourselves!!!!

hey you don't tell us what the **** to do on the sideline. we'll do what we do and will continue doing it. but you ****s should take it like men when your losing. and not try to fight and hurt our players..

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No that's not true at all.
Hmmm... last year a coach of a youth team was suspended and was not allowed to play his any games on his masters team until the suspension was fully served. I'd be careful!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... last year a coach of a youth team was suspended and was not allowed to play his any games on his masters team until the suspension was fully served. I'd be careful!

Especially since peg are coming off a victory against the Punjab hurricanes...

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

1-0 Rangers over Peace Arch ... Game called near the 80th minute b/c of snow at Newton

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

When one gets suspended in any league (youth or senior) it applies to "all soccer-related activities"...coaching, refereeing/manager. Beer man is the only exclusion.
Play while suspended as a coach...game can be protested, overturned and fines and/or more suspensions will follow...Heed Regs advice and tread carefully for sure...
...On second thought, nobody would actually stoop so low as to pull the protest card for a cheap 3 pts, would they? :rolleyes:

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

When one gets suspended in any league (youth or senior) it applies to "all soccer-related activities"...coaching, refereeing/manager. Beer man is the only exclusion.
Play while suspended as a coach...game can be protested, overturned and fines and/or more suspensions will follow...Heed Regs advice and tread carefully for sure...
...On second thought, nobody would actually stoop so low as to pull the protest card for a cheap 3 pts, would they? :rolleyes:

I have done my homework mate.... I Personally asked Kevin and Thomas if I was ok to play in the vmsl while suspended in the valley as a coach and both gave me the green and said its only from fraser valley and it will not be reported to bc soccer.plus Kevin was the ref in the Punjab game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have done my homework mate.... I Personally asked Kevin and Thomas if I was ok to play in the vmsl while suspended in the valley as a coach and both gave me the green and said its only from fraser valley and it will not be reported to bc soccer.plus Kevin was the ref in the Punjab game.
Not too sure how the FVSL powers will feel about this now being public consumption, LOL!

Potential can-of-worms or am I reading too much into it?

Cheers,

Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0