Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL "CUT" division 06/07 aka: PDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently, rumour has it that the CAT division as will be folding this up coming season.
Varying things may occur with the teams in this division. They could move down to DIV1, some may move to premier to expand that division, or clubs may just fold them altogether.

Nobody really knows yet, but all i know is it looks as though this Division will no longer exist.

Thoughts?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think most clubs used the CAT system effectively. Too many old guys on all clubs who couldn't bring themselves to play down just hanging around. Obviously there needs to be some experienced guys to mentor the kids that should be playing CAT, but from my experience theres more grey in CAT than in div 2.

I'm just suprised the league actually made a decision.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Apparently, rumour has it that the CAT division as will be folding this up coming season.
Varying things may occur with the teams in this division. They could move down to DIV1, some may move to premier to expand that division, or clubs may just fold them altogether.

Nobody really knows yet, but all i know is it looks as though this Division will no longer exist.

Thoughts?
I think Peace Arch is moving to Div 1
any info on other clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0