Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Week 6 - MOTW

Which game do you think is the week 6 MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Ultra vs. SUFC Lions - Sun 2:15PM Hammond New
Should be another win for GEU but you never know when SUFC can get it together and put on a tough match. GEU looking to get a win after running out of gas against PAU. Couple of new signings will definately help them out as well as having their starting keeper back.

Delta Metro Utd. vs. PAU - Sat 2:15PM Association Park
This will be my second pick as MOTW. PAU still continuing their strong play from second half of last season, have added some talented youth and will give the youngins of DMU a good run. I call a 1-1 draw on this one.

Whalley Rangers vs. P.C. Dominion - Sun 12:00PM AHP Matthews
I think this will be another win for Poco even though Whalley has started out strong. Poco to work the ball and make Whalley run. Close but i hedge to Poco for the win.

North Delta Lions vs. LUFC - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
This will definately be the MOTW. If Langley gets their scoring sorted out they could hand the Lions their first loss. Then again, Dude might get too much playing time and ND will dominate in a lopsided win.

Chilliwack Rapids vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 12:00PM Townsend Park
I'll go out on a limb on this one and pick Chilliwack even though it's a home game for them and they haven't won there yet. GN has got a goal-a-game streak going and are looking to extend it, even double it this week on the road.

Please vote and post your thoughts.

Good luck to all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs. ND the MOTW.

Yes, we need to sort out our scorring in a big way. No better time than against the best team in the division.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU and SUFC:
If you don't come away from a match with SUFC you lost the game for yourselves pretty much.

DMU and PAU:
PAU I've been wondering about... what happened? I figure it's time they turn things around and move over 500. DMU has to be in shock still from last week. We'll see if they can figure out how to fix the wheel that obviously fell off. This one is should be exiting to watch and would have been my MOTW if not for Landley and N.D. being as important as it is to the standings.

Whalley and Poco:
Poco... bring the first aid kit... Whalley should win this one if they have a team that isn't watching from the sidelines as a result of bookigns.

N.D. and LUFC: MOTW
Langley apparently knows how to get in front of goal... we'll see if they had some shooting practice. N.D. looked good on paper as far as points go having played the weaker teams thus far. I've got Langley to serve them their reality check.

Chilliwack and GN Sporting:
Perfect opportunity for Chilliwack to bring in their first home win.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match #1
If G.E.U do not get the win I will be shocked. To bad for big T and S.U.F.C no signs of any help and will struggle against G.E.U. Hopefully the new signings will lead to a stronger side for the remainder of the season. G.E.U by 3

Match #2
Hearing alot about the young guns in Delta, well they are going to be hard pressed against a P.A.U team that is starting to jell. Last year where 0-4 out of the gates so are looking for a better campaign this year. Biased MOTW nod as two young teams go head to head. P.A.U by 2

Match #3
Poco although long in the tooth have alot of guys who can play. Look for a rough game and to that I give the result to Poco.

Match #4
This game is picked as MOTW Langley will have a hard time solving N.D especially at Sands small field not much room to move and one of the better organized D's in the league. Nod to Lions on this one.

Match #5
Not much to say on this one although they are calling for a good weekend GN might not have to bring out there snow attire, so they might be nimble and give Chilli a little run for there money. Chilli 2 up

Good luck to all and all a good night. cheers

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs SUFC
Sounds like SUFC are having a tough go of it so far but look for them to pick up a win by a late goal in the second.

DMU vs PAU
Both teams young and fit look for Delta to take this by one.

Whalley vs PocoMOTW
First time these teams meet, both doing well this year. Whalley will play well at home watch for them to take this in a close match.

ND vs LUFC
Langley will take this by two goals.

Chilliwack vs GN
GN will taste victory for the first time this year. Watch for GN's keeper to record his first shut out.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
Match #2
Biased MOTW nod as two young teams go head to head. P.A.U by 2

lilhank said:
DMU vs PAU
Both teams young and fit look for Delta to take this by one.

PAU young and fit? Who are you guys kidding!
;)

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
PAU young and fit? Who are you guys kidding!
;)

I heard at that at PAU training sessions they only get to touch the ball after they run for an hour and a half. We best get a new scout.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda you've definately got the Whalley/Poco match wrong. Whalley will win, but of course only time will tell.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, seeing that there are only a few old boys left to right the p.A.u ship, yea the majority is young and fit. The average age on the team is 24 ! at my age that is still young.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
25 votes for the Premier MOTW and only 10 for CAT. It's an all time high but you'd think the CAT would at least get some votes from the Premier members.

You'd also think there would be some support from the premier teams here for CAT but i guess not.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts