Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL CAT - Week #5 MOTW

Which game do you think is CAT's MOTW?

• GN vs. Whalley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sikh United vs. North Delta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week# 5 October 10, 2004
GN Sporting Club vs. Whalley - Sun 2:15PM Erma Stephenson
1 goal in the last 1 game, i think GN is on a role and will keep on rollingthrough Whalley this week.

P.C. Dominion vs. Delta Metro Utd. - Sun 12:00PM Gates #1
Experience vs inexperience here, although Poco will be missing their center mid due to a pointless red card. Could be Delta's first loss as Poco will be looking to get back on track after wasting a 2 goal lead.

PAU vs. GEU Ultra - Sun 2:15PM South Surrey Athl 05
This will be another tough battle, PAU wanting to get back to .500 and GEU looking for 3 wins in a row. Always a tough game

SUFC Lions vs. ND North Delta Lions - Sun 2:15PM North Surrey Lower
Easy peasy for ND this week. They'll continue to be undefeated, unless the forget they have a game.

LUFC vs. Chilliwack Rapids - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
My bet for MOTW. Chilliwack proving to be a tough visiting team will look to take 3 points away from Langley.

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley vs GN
Take nothing away from GN but Whalley is going after 3 points this weekend.
They know they could have had better results in there first couple matches and are on a mission to get some wins under there belts..

POCO vs DMU (My match of the week)
should be a good match. Look for Poco to rock these young lads and shake take them off there game. This would be a big win for Poco .

PAU vs GEU
GEU has found there winning ways in the past couple weeks and I see them coming up with a win this weekend as well but will have to fight to the bitter end to get the win. PAU lads never say never.

LUFC vs Chilliwack.
Another good matchup here. The wack coming off a tough game last week with Whalley tunes them up for the win against the lads from Langley. Should be a physical match.

SUFC vs Delta
Not much to say here . Delta should take this match and remain undefeated.
How do they do it....

Good luck All

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will comment on one: Langley vs. Chilli. A couple of ex. Langley premier guys there...not sure if either will show for the cat game. If any, McNeil will, and if he does, it will make for an extra entertaining and competitive match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0