Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 2 MOTW

Which game do you think is this weeks MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's week two coming up and everyone has had a chance to see how their team looks in a real game and might have a better idea of how good they are and possibly how good other teams will be.

Here's Week 2's schedule and matchups:

Friday - North Delta vs GN Sikh - Mackie Turf - 9:00 PM
With GN knocking off an always tough Langley team and ND losing to a young Delta 4 bagel i'll take GN on this one. Haven't heard a thing from the ND camp as to additions that they can brag about so GN it is.

Sunday - GEU vs Delta Metro - New Hammond - 12 noon

GEU scored 7 and Delta scored 4 last weekend so both sound to have some people who can finish, or they were up against bad goalies. I think GEU's experience will win over the youth of Delta but it will be a close one. This is my MOTW.

Sunday - Chilliwack vs Dewdney - Townsend "C" - 12 noon
Can't see the Dewdney team taking this game from a tough Chilliwack side, unless they can bring out some of their premier players to play again on Sunday, and find a real keeper too. 4-0 Chilli.

Sunday - LUFC vs Poco City - MAP Oval - 11:00 AM
Poco is kind of unknown as i've heard there are a few changes to this team but they still got a win against Whalley to was a decent side last year. Langley will look to get a win after their loss to GN. Really i have no idea. 1-1 tie.
Sunday - Whalley vs Peace Arch - AHP Mathews - 12 noon
Haven't heard a thing from Belfast yet. I would assume he's waiting for a few wins under the belt to start chatting. PAU, if coming back with the same team as last year, will take this one. 3-1.

I've added a MOTW poll.
Vote and give us your 2 cents worth on this weeks games.

Good luck to all.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ive gone for G.E.U.S.C. V D.M.U. because both teams scored well last week but whalley v pau would be nice to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts