Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win the CAT Division this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All banter for the upcoming cat season can take place here. Once the FVSL schedule comes out a poll will be posted.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll is up. Vote away.

Ten teams in the CAT Division! Well done to the FVSL brass for forcing this issue. Long overdue.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's goin on boys? Who's teams will be strong this year? Speaking on behalf of GEU I will say that we will not be as strong due to losing our top players to premier. Our U21 players will play a huge part in every game this year and I'm just not sure if they're ready. I guess I said the same thing last year at the start and the team finished first so what do I know? Our boys will be happy as I went out yesterday and got some new Contacts for my eyes.I will now be able to see shots coming at me from all angles not just the ones that hit me in the face. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro CAT 5 GEU CAT 3

Great start for our CAT team this afternoon at Association Park. Our guys totally out played GEU all over the park. Young striker for GEU was there only saving grace. I'm assuming they were missing lots of guys. After going 5 -1 up our CAT coach put in some youth players to give them experience and prepare them for next season.

Cheers

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Crafty

Heard majority of your Cat team is the U-20 National side, heard there also coached by an ex national player Randy Samuel

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
meers & chuden(hull & oats) ask randy samuels about those 2 ;) ;) speaking of taking the piss :D :eek:

sid

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta Metro CAT 5 GEU CAT 3

crafty cokcney said:
Great start for our CAT team this afternoon at Association Park. Our guys totally out played GEU all over the park. Young striker for GEU was there only saving grace. I'm assuming they were missing lots of guys. After going 5 -1 up our CAT coach put in some youth players to give them experience and prepare them for next season.

Cheers
These young guys played hard and took it to us.We did not look very good and seemed to play sluggish.That being said we had 11 players for the game and completely ran out of steam. As I stated earlier it is gonna be alot different for us out there this year and we just have to learn from each week.Last season we let in 13 goals the whole season this year we had 4 against in one half :( .

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
must have a pretty shitty goalie :eek:

sid
Yes alright Dis or I mean Sid yes the goalie is very shitty.He spends too much time grabbing nuts on the field and not enough time stopping shots.He learned from the best I guess. :rolleyes: What we need is an athelete like yourself Sid to push our team to the edge. You've already shown Tre-Men-Dous Ball control on the pitch with a great build and fantastic looks.Any chance on you signing?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Embarrassment

Girth is correct we stunk.

We started off hot then a bad passback and another pass out to d were cut off for 2 goals. We certainly helped their cause. We definately showed that we were a little out of condition and haven't practiced enough together. We should be able to pull it together and get things on track soon enough.

They were a good team but I dont' see them beating the more experienced teams like Poco, PAU, Langley, or us .............next time.

Damn i hope we get some more players out soon. Sure could have used a few subs today.
:(

Rex,
If thats the Under 20's their in trouble.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

That is what I heard from the Douglas coach that there were alot of the U-20 national players on that team. (so a bunch of fit 18 & 19 year olds)

cheers
Rex

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Hey Crafty

Heard majority of your Cat team is the U-20 National side, heard there also coached by an ex national player Randy Samuel

Mostly correct Rex. Lots of Provincial players at different ages played in that game. No national players though. Randy is still missing nine university and college players to come in November. If these boys can get results from here to November, they will be very hard to beat after that. That's when more provincial and some players already training in the national program return.

Some of these guys will be added to the Premier program this season on a call up basis as they make their transition to Men's soccer.

Cheers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Yes alright Dis or I mean Sid yes the goalie is very shitty.He spends too much time grabbing nuts on the field and not enough time stopping shots.He learned from the best I guess. :rolleyes: What we need is an athelete like yourself Sid to push our team to the edge. You've already shown Tre-Men-Dous Ball control on the pitch with a great build and fantastic looks.Any chance on you signing?
no... I am signing with the all mighty knights... :rolleyes: better chances of wining hardware with these cnuts :eek: :rolleyes:

ps: ball slapping classes filling up soon!anyone interested?scotty kerr is in anyone else! dude,the rob???????? ;)

sid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see Delta take things seriously. You have to expect that Crafty would put together a Cat program that will benefit his club, instead of just running through the motions.

**Take young out of ass**

Now, on the flip side, we have GN Sport. They showed up w/ nine on Friday before it was postponed for rain. Today, 5. Yes, 5 players.

Every year these guys enter some tournament stateside and abandon whatever a small group of players that are actually willing to come out and get thumped. Cheers to the 5 + friends who gave us an exhibition today, but honestly...the club management really is to blame for this team embarrassing itself. They know, how many months in advance, about this tourney they enter, and that they can't make it? Make arrangements with the league a month prior to play your first home games mid-week.

Anyhow, I suppose we get the points for the forfeit. :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 - SUFC 1

Good game today between the two clubs.......we came out disorganized in the first half and Poco got 5-6 scoring chances and ended up burying 2 of them. Second half the traffic went the other way as our team really played hard and got rewarded with 1. We pressed and hit the post but could not come up with a equalizer over the last 25. Tough game as both teams battled hard. :wa:

Dude,

I don't think GN CAT would have been involved in the tourney, wouldn't it have been their prem squad ?? :confused: I do agree that forfeit of games is not fair for their opponents and the Gn management should get it together.......I also do have to say that one of the biggest problems for us as a first year CAT team was numbers, but we never forfeited no matter if we were down 2 or 3 guys.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, totally agree with you. We would of spanked the prem side if the rain was not as it was. Why bother? I have better things to do on a friday nite tilt than to play 9 half assed players just trying to show face for the club. You wonder why teams like GN show up some games and other games they are the shits, this is why. How can you get all your guys amped about the season, when all pre-season you're training to miss the first games of the season to play some fcuking tourney. Money or not! NEXT YEAR GIVE US THE FCUKING HEADS UP. It's all about respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts