Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.

If I'm there (likely), it won't be hard to pick me out because the knuckleheads on my team don't know I have a real name.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so big game... if we pull off another road win we'll be trading spots on the table... so what's the deal with the DMU team? national program and stuff... they are getting better some of their best players back in november? i wonder how long they can keep winning.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who said i wanted to be your friend?

i just asked who you played for. my assumption was that you don't. you're probably on a team but are the guy who gets to come along and do the social stuff.

hangs out with the boys cause he has nothing else to do and can't figure out that he's not good enough.

but i'm probably wrong.

your pal,

Cryuff

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming from the man who's never claimed not to go both ways. How was Nevada? Was it the Chicken or Rooster Ranch for you?:eek:

I can see Chucky reading this stuff now...on a daily basis, the man has to deal with endless government red tape, construction hold-ups, drunk old ladies who can't leave the slots, and the odd dying horse...BUT, I'm sure his biggest worries have to do with the number of times his name appears here, on a daily basis, connected with the homosexual community.

Now THAT'S Brilliant! :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cokc-a-doodle doo!!!

Does that answer your question?

:D

I don't know if Chuck likes or dislikes the noteriety, but I'm sure Fraser Downs do. :cool:

Both ways,

RF

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to follow along with the popular question and topic of the week, in one shot.

Hey Chuck, who do you play for?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
I play for the Rapids Cat squad. first year in with this bunch. we have a game on the turf this weekend. just was wondrin if my normal feet would work on the turf. who do you play for?

If you have Turf Boots use them, I played in blades on that turf and Blew my ACL and Cartelidge and have been out since february :mad: :mad: :mad: although many have played with normal boots but if you have turfs definitly wear them IMO

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
If you have Turf Boots use them, I played in blades on that turf and Blew my ACL and Cartelidge and have been out since february :mad: :mad: :mad: although many have played with normal boots but if you have turfs definitly wear them IMO

Disagree, from a guy whose team trains on it and plays home games plus a majority of aways. There is definately no epidemic around our squad because of the turf. I think you can be just as unlucky on grass as you can be on turf. Wear your flats or turfs on wet turf, your on your arse. If anything where a multi over a blade. Just my opinion.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANOTHER road win for the Rapids...

Chilli 1-0 Langley

Feeling at home on the road.

It should be mentioned that Chilliwack won even with the Langley crew rummered to have played 4 premier boys.

Langley takes a red in the dying minutes of the game after about 10 minutes of pressure camping out on Chilli's 18. Can only be attributed to frustration and poor judgement. Punches Chilli's player in the back and knees him aftrer he goes down. CLASS act.

Rapids persist and prevail.

p.s. that turf is awesome to play on.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrating...the Chilli goal was completely against the play, as we not only camped for 10 minutes, but the other 25 leading up till that red card. Lot's of opprtunity, but no goal.

Good squad though. Looking forward to the other bookend at your park.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU - PAU results

PAU 4 - GEU 2.

We had no legs today, and no subs either. Coach suited up for the last 10 minutes. Held his own I thought.
We had 3 guys that played full Premier games right before and had no legs left. Credit to them for sticking it out for a full game.
PAU played a great game today, and have added a few more talented players from last year. Definately a tougher team this time around.
We scored about half way through the half, then they tied it up with a toe punt into the top corner. Cant remember their second goal but the third was my fault. Bad decision to let the ball go through the box thinking it was going wide of the net, didn't realize there was another player behind me unmarked and he tapped it in. Their 4th was a nice shot from Cainy jr. i believe (Derek?), great finish. We got a late one, and i missed a break away from a bad angle. Hit the keeper right in the numbers.

One of the better games against PAU in the past. Usually it get's stupid with yapping etc, but this was fairly clean and quiet. Even the reffing was good, with just a few suspect calls, but that happens every game.

Well done PAU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts