Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL Cat] Results and Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I was hoping you guys would ttp on us, so some of the guys would be embarrassed at our performance.......like I said it wasn't even close.....easy 2 touchdown spread IMO and we are flattered by the scoreline......there is no discipline on our team .....we got people that think they can come 5 minutes before a game....or how about this one....you are allowed to smoke a joint before playing in goal :mad: Just fcuking retarded. I don't play to get embarrassed like that, its bloody demoralizing as hell........you are gonna get bickering because everyone is a superstar on a 0-3 team :rolleyes: and fitness, stamina and running are not part of football at all :rolleyes:

Fcuking BS, I'm just calling it the way I see it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK T...then read between the lines if you will. I stated that individually you have a lot of skill. READ: for the amount of skill you guys have, you should be embarrassed.

That said, it's not my style. Bad karma. All I'll say is that if, as a team, you guys can start pulling together, you'll be a good squad.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I guess I never learned how to be diplomatic :D I think we can be a good squad too, as long as everyone comes in to each game with some intensity. I agree that we have skill but everyone knows that skill means squat if you can't work as a team. We got to work harder and come back with some solid efforts.

LFC2 stallion ??? Now thats scary !!! Old warhorse maybe ;) :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 Results and Standings Summary

This weeks results and standings:

Chilliwack Rapids 2 Whalley Rangers 2 not posted on FVSL site.
Delta Metro United 2 GN Sporting Club 1
GEU Ultra 4 Poco City Dominion 3 :D
Langley United FC 5 Sikh United Lions 0
North Delta Lions 2 Peace Arch United 0

# Team PTS
1 North Delta Lions 12
2 DMU United 10
3 LUFC United 9
4 Chilliwack Rapids 6
5 GEU Ultra 6
6 Whalley Rangers 4
7 Peace Arch United 3
8 PoCo City Dominion 3
9 Sikh United Lions 0
10 GN Sporting Club 0

Langley and GEU move up a spot in the standings this week and GN finally got their first goal of the season. Hope you guys bought him a beer after the game. Or was it an own goal?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Say "Yellow" for me one more time.

I like to consider myself very tolerant of our racially diverse landscape here in the lower mainland, have travelled a fair amount and am very aware of different folks having different languages and accents and the such, and varying grasps of the english language, but I must say T that during the GK jersey fiasco, I thought your center forward was trying to flog jello to the masses. Dude's comment's did not help either. Must have been my mood or perhaps the lack of intensity to the game, but that was one of the funniest moments I have ever enjoyed on a soccer field.
It was a blast playing you guys last year, and was yesterday. It is quite comical watching the way you guys interact on the field, while finding time to keep your sense of humor.
Very enjoyable afternoon, regardless of the score line.
T, if you ever need a place to play, give Dude a call. You two in the middle of the park would be majic!

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come the results for the Walley - Chilli game aren't posted in the standings yet? When I checked the games played it has an "NP" beside that game...

curious

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most likely because nobody phoned the score in.

It doesn't change anything so my posted standings are still accurate.
:D

I suggest you just check here for scores and updates as aparently I am able to get more current info than they are.

PS: it was 2-2 wasn't it Sandro?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Sandro guy is not Portuuese, that's a nickname some guys from the burnaby blues gave me. I've been following along on here for a lil while tryingt o figure out which teams are going to come out on top... can't tell so far... who are the return favorites? any major changes from last season?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
... what are you talkin about? I'm not from Walley... but anyways. teams to watch out for this season who should be better than last year. any players inparticular to note? that sort. just looking for the scoop on the league.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandro said:
... any players inparticular to note? that sort. just looking for the scoop on the league.
Well Sandro all you really gotta know is to watch out for Dude and his life partner Chuck from Langley. These guys make an amazing pair out on the fields. Between Dude's hair and Chucks easy on the eyes good looks any opposing team may fall short due too having bedroom eyes on the field.Other than that nope no good players and no good teams.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're just envious because you don't have Chuck's handsomness (is that a word?), or my great hair. Don't you be jinxing my hair with your bad jealousy vibes.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I too assumed it was Whalley's Sandro. Poor guy will never be able to think of a username now.

Only guy you need to look out for is the right mid on GEU, he's a dirty bastard.
:D

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what kind of turf do they have at the langley "Mun Athletic Park Oval"? same kind as in eight rinks?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play for the Rapids Cat squad. first year in with this bunch. we have a game on the turf this weekend. just was wondrin if my normal feet would work on the turf. who do you play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0