Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL Allstars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Meers?

Originally posted by bertrum
He was a great player while younger but now he is just a cheep, slow prick!

Interesting! Be prepared, when Jack the Ladd can borrow a computer he will tell you that you are stupid, he played with Arnie when he ( Arnie) was good you know.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Meers

I am in agreement with bertrum. Meers is a cheep prick. Every tackle is cleats up and every time he is beat, he will do anything to haul you down from behind, at your knees, etc... Then whines about every call to the ref like his partner Sullivan

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, listen before you write

I said he was a good player while younger. He is now older and we had a little discussion about him while watching the game on Sunday. Let me reiterate, he was a good player, now he is a cheap prick, understand? He should of been turfed in our game against them but because he has been blowing the refs for 15 years he stays in the game.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum

I didn't disagree with anything you said, not sure why you're upset with me. I said - Jack the lad will be upset with you not me.

Both Sully and Meers get away with way too much, its a little bit embarrassing listening to them sometimes. Thank-you for reiterating something I fully understand.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Betrum

Bertrum, I can see you are still a little sore over last weekend's loss. I am assuming you play for PAU or else why would you be so pissed. I can understand why you are so upset. ALU put a serious dent in you hopes to win the league. My bet is Poco will win the league now.

Tough luck PAU - it looked so promising for so long. Better luck next year. Actually, I think you guys will need it and will be lucky to finish in the top three next year. I can't believe you did as well as you did this year.

Jack is the Lad.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack,

Bert does not play for PAU. He plays for GEU. His last post stating he was watching - not playing the game last weekend.

Arnie is cheap with the many scissor (sp) kick tackles each game, not to mention the yapping, and it is surprising that he does not get the many cards he has earned. Arnie would not be on my list of people to choose. If I'd pick a back line player from ALU it would be Josh.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertbum

defencing arnie !! JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT KICKED BY ARNIE DOESNT MEAN HE IS AN ASS ,you think your IRISH?your nothing but a fcuking average div 2 player

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arnie isn't a cheap shot artist

He isn't really a cheap shot artist at all. He's just getting fat and slow like his mentor Sid. He kicks guys cuz he can't catch them any more. Not that he ever could now that I think about it.

Whining always comes with the slowdown and the embonpoint (fat beer gut for us guys) as CDK in his big words thread would say.:p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I am shaking in my Sapperton track suit

Sid: How'd you like a nomination as shitehead of the minute. Quit threatening me you turkey!!!!!!!!

I mean poacher.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
patio reilly

you should get a patio cover so you dont have to clear you deck
where is my tracksuit??;) :D :cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

You are off topic again. Regs, I think he's doing advertising for his patio cover business. He should be shat on from on high as you only YOU can do.

By the way, Sid. When the snow stops drop by and give me an estimate, now that you can't poach my players no more.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid I am shaking in my Sapperton track suit

Originally posted by Reccos
Sid: How'd you like a nomination as shitehead of the minute.

I'd like to second that!

All in favour say aye!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Why don't you take your crotch grabing hand and pretend that you actually played soccer and then shut the fcuk up. Bertrum would also like to start the motion of someone giving this ass a straight right to the chicklits and to tell him to stop hiding behind his child at games after spouting off at players.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Originally posted by bertrum
tell him to stop hiding behind his child at games after spouting off at players.

The Kid was not even his......it was some kid he poached from the Vancouver area:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0