Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL] 2022 Pakenham Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? Whitecaps not entered in the Cup?

Is this another exception to the constitution, to allow a Premier Club to opt out?

I actually don’t know, has a premier club ever opted out in recent history?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I *think* they were replaced by the 'part-time' addition Surrey FC Royals?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m going with Chilliwack as my favourite to lift the cup. Under dog story. Maybe they can shut down the oil fields.
Not sure you understood my post....they should be the ones beating it down the road to the other league. Sure, add in Chilliwack, as it would be fantastic to see them beat the odds. That'd be a great story. Not sure they could ever engineer an exit from the FVSL, though....the distances are starting to get gross at that point! :D

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure you understood my post....they should be the ones beating it down the road to the other league. Sure, add in Chilliwack, as it would be fantastic to see them beat the odds. That'd be a great story. Not sure they could ever engineer an exit from the FVSL, though....the distances are starting to get gross at that point! :D
Who’s going to be more unhappy next year? Whitecaps playing at 9PM on Friday night in chilliwack or the whack playing 6PM on Saturday? I’m going with the caps being more unhappy…

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the Wack. I can pick up a bag of corn while I am there.
Loved the matches in the stadium, and loved the party at the biker bar after. Jugs and jugs of free booze delivered by the home squad, Cam and the boys. Good times.

Some dodgy drives home in those days for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts